Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Evan Ferguson

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
This kid is the real deal (and I have been saying this since I saw him as a 14 year-old playing for Bohemians).

He will be in demand this summer - and a lot of clubs will be after him. It will be massive for Brighton if he is here next season.
He’s going nowhere for quite some time. He needs as much time learning off Welbeck as possible

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Peter Ward, Bobby Zamora and Glenn Murray.

Can’t think of any other No.9 that is at his level and he is just 18! Phenomenal.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
I consider myself very fortunate to have witnessed the phenomenal rise of Our Lord Peter Ward in the 70s. We used to get to school and eulogise about him and his ability. It was truly fantastic and a memory I will always cherish. So now let's praise the next coming. I think the school-kids both in Sussex and In Eire will be going bananas at his play, poise and potential.

It's Fergy-time

For sure!

TNBA

TTF

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
He just looks incredibly intelligent with all his play, which is normally the last thing to slot into place as a player develops.

AlexBH

Nov 19, 2017
Very Murray-esque first goal. Clever movement, and the most efficient way of getting the ball under control, out of his feet and in the back of the net. A natural born scorer.
Yeah he has that calmness about him as well and he uses his body well to win the ball and shield it from opponents.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here