Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Evan Ferguson

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Yes. He is. RDZ said he had a choice to make between him and Undav because they are different type of players.
Yep. One scores goals* and the other one doesn't! :lol:

(*League goals in case anyone wants to take my bantz completely seriously...)

Rdodge30

Dec 30, 2022
It says he has to choose between ferguson,Undav and Mitoma ?? On the Brighton App

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
An odd list of the teams Palace have played in the article:

Chelsea,
United,
Newcastle, and
Tottenham, but not
Southampton...
I think it was a polite way of saying they have only played one really shit team recently.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Is wellbz injured then?
Don't think so, he started against Bournemouth so from what RDZ said it was a choice between Undav and Ferguson I'd imagine that is to play alongside Danny. That said he did mention right at the start of the press conference that there were a couple of doubts for tomorrow (beyond Colwill and Lallana who are both out) but didn't give anything away on who they were.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Do we think the SEGW will play - looking online and mixed reports saying Viera confirming he’s out but some journo’s claiming a 10:30 embargo?

No doubt he will travel regardless, the prick!

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Don't think so, he started against Bournemouth so from what RDZ said it was a choice between Undav and Ferguson I'd imagine that is to play alongside Danny. That said he did mention right at the start of the press conference that there were a couple of doubts for tomorrow (beyond Colwill and Lallana who are both out) but didn't give anything away on who they were.
Why is he persevering with this 442 I wonder?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here