Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Evan Ferguson

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So, not available until March then - and that's supposed to be good news?
I read it as good news - and not a time frame of being out if he is out at all. Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s involved in the next few weeks. Thought at the time it looked an impact injury rather than something serious👍

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
The article was written from the perspective of the Irish National team.
The impact to the players participation in Albion games is likely to become clearer to us when RDZ holds his press conference on Friday before the game this weekend.
Exactly how I read it. I have a feeling he will only miss the Bournemouth game

Tommy11

Oct 13, 2022
I read it as good news - and not a time frame of being out if he is out at all. Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s involved in the next few weeks. Thought at the time it looked an impact injury rather than something serious👍

Thanks for expert view Dr

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No problem TomTom - if you learn the difference between your and you’re some day, you could be a Dr too 👍😘
Apparently the gang of 2003 are oppressing der junge Mensch.
Oh dear. How sad. Never mind.

Tommy11

Oct 13, 2022
Is your view better informed? Non-doctor.

Im sorry that im not as clever as you Harry, or take my time writing my posts in a clever, witty thespian way. Good for if a BHA football fans forum enhances your ego, makes you feel good to belittle non-articulate specimens and fill a void that thing missing in your life that you didn’t achieve. Connect with your higher power my son, and remind yourself that it’s not about you.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Im sorry that im not as clever as you Harry, or take my time writing my posts in a clever, witty thespian way. Good for if a BHA football fans forum enhances your ego, makes you feel good to belittle non-articulate specimens and fill a void that thing missing in your life that you didn’t achieve. Connect with your higher power my son, and remind yourself that it’s not about you.
Your wise advice is noted. I'll try to be more humble.

Do you have anything to offer in return?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
That’s not a great self-image buddy.🤷‍♂️ Being clever or not clever is not the issue - cause and effect is. (PS Please stop swearing so much - it’s not very nice and will just get you ****** ’again’.)

My main concern for Ferguson on Saturday was that he had sustained an Achilles tendon injury which could have put him out for the rest of the Season for a full recovery ( if not permanently effecting his PL career)

Some ‘medical’ info here for the non-doctors 😉

However these comments below have cheered me up considerably in that respect so hopefully Fergie has no lingering issues.

We’ll he said tonight at Burgess Hill he might be available for Saturday

Saw him at Burgess Hill tonight for BHA game, no crutches, walking absolutely fine!!

Last edited:

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
For me, the best news is not whether he'll be back on Saturday or not, but that he actually went to Burgess Hill of all places
Presumably he was there to support his Irish mates.
And someone said he was watching the U21s the other day when Moran scored a couple.
Given that at the start of the season he was still playing for the U21s, I find it encouraging that he wants to still go and support his mates in Mid Sussex
What a great role model

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here