Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Evan Ferguson- Free To Collector

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Leicester won the league, and aren't a big 6 club. We won't be a big 6 club while we are owned by a local fan.

As another post states, we are a top 6 club this season, and that's it.
Thanks for that, but maybe TB can take us to B6.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Leicester won the league, and aren't a big 6 club. We won't be a big 6 club while we are owned by a local fan.

As another post states, we are a top 6 club this season, and that's it.
I would not want to be a big six club them. I love the fact we are ownd by a local fan.

Plus it would seem I would have to turn in to an entitled twat.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It's an odd thing alright. I was in a conversation with an arsenal fan recently who seemed genuinely annoyed at ME and to a lesser extent Brighton. Because in his words 'we would have won the league with Caicedo'.

It's such an odd argument to be stuck in as you get trapped in some strange semantic, existential territory.

I was left just sort of saying 'er yeah but he plays for us. And we also needed him'.

He just couldn't grasp the idea that everyone else doesn't exist to service his preferences. So odd. Like arguing with a toddler about why it can't play with a chainsaw. You hope the inherent madness in their proposition would become apparent but it just doesn't.
The correct response would be to adjust your raiment, look thoughtfully into the middle distance momentarily, then punch him hard in the face. Then say 'I beg your pardon?' and exit, left.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Only seven players in history have gone for £100m. A couple of those had January tax on them too.

If Albion collect £80m+ for either of those players they have done well.

Tin hat on, MAC and Moises are quality Premier League players, but they are not 'all time' players.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Fact is, Mac isn't all that, and Moises is well short of, for example, that Irishman at Wet Sham who plays for England.

Football, though, eh? Who would have thought? And that.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
It's an odd thing alright. I was in a conversation with an arsenal fan recently who seemed genuinely annoyed at ME and to a lesser extent Brighton. Because in his words 'we would have won the league with Caicedo'.

It's such an odd argument to be stuck in as you get trapped in some strange semantic, existential territory.

I was left just sort of saying 'er yeah but he plays for us. And we also needed him'.

He just couldn't grasp the idea that everyone else doesn't exist to service his preferences. So odd. Like arguing with a toddler about why it can't play with a chainsaw. You hope the inherent madness in their proposition would become apparent but it just doesn't.
You gotta understand that all these so called big clubs have an inherent claim to an entitlement, just because they've been in the top echelons of the old Div 1 and now the PL.
Times are changing for clubs that have been picking up the scraps of the over lords, now are competing at the very same level.
It sticks in their throats and they don't like it.
Tough :poop: I say.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here