Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Evan Ferguson - any injury updates?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I suspect even Ferguson might well know that too - but #prayforhis impoverished agent!
But does he have a family back home in Ireland to feed? In which case it'd be horrific of us to stand in his way like we did when we selfihsly refused to sell Moises to Arsenal and subjected his family to continued starvation.

That must be true because several Arsenal fans were saying it on Twitter.

Jul 7, 2003
Me too. Sparined my ankle playing football on Tuesday night. Will be hobbling up Wembley way on Sunday.
Can I join the injured fans group? Tore my calf last Wednesday so also hobbling. We are lower tier at Wembley so should be okay. Hope it has eased by next Saturday as stairs are not my friend at the moment and getting to my seat in the WSU for the Wolves game could be challenging.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
in Lewis Dunk's Talksport interview on YouTube today, recorded yesterday, he says Evan may or may not be available on Sunday.

So there is still some hope.

I assume it's Palace twats already on the comments section of that video with the 'She said no' bollocks.
I hope the club go ofter these bastards as hard as they go after their own fans.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I assume it's Palace twats already on the comments section of that video with the 'She said no' bollocks.
I hope the club go ofter these bastards as hard as they go after their own fans.
Reply and ask them who said no to what… call this shit out everyone - it’s pathetic… then remind them it’s libellous and they could get done 🤣👍 think our success and the recent win against them has reeeeeeeallly hurt some 😉

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Reply and ask them who said no to what… call this shit out everyone - it’s pathetic… then remind them it’s libellous and they could get done 🤣👍 think our success and the recent win against them has reeeeeeeallly hurt some 😉
Someone did already 😄 but really the club should be persuing this kind of BS when it is on social media especially when they appear very keen to ban our own for 'besmirching'.
Maybe they do and we never hear about it.
I assume the warning about PGMOL comments on here after the Spurs game came from the club also?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Let's face it, we won't know the full extent of his injury until he tries to jump a fence in Burgess Hill. Anything else before then is just pure speculation.
I'm going to hide in the woods with my binoculars this time, will report back after the game. Will take a video of anything relevant.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Just turned my ankle over and definitely won't be able to play Sunday, sorry folks. I'm not sure how quickly Evan can recover, but my injury at my age I'll be lucky to be back to full (comparative) fitness by the summer.
Ouch. It gets worse as you get older. I'm waiting for surgery for my left ankle to have the calcula cuboid joint fused. My ankle is so weak now, it turns at any time without warning.
Three weeks ago, I face planted myself in a supermarket car park, bouncing off my nose, blood everywhere, did my wrist in, and my glasses caused me two black eyes. :down:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Think it’s dated today. I thought the same as @Wozza hence I came to this thread - that’s new official news that he’s unfortunately out Sunday.
I hope the club don't say anything. Why should we give Ten Haag any clue as to who is fit and available?
There is a reason why team sheets are handed in just one hour before kick off.
That why three club staff were sacked who used to work at the training ground, because they were posting details on here.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Someone did already 😄 but really the club should be persuing this kind of BS when it is on social media especially when they appear very keen to ban our own for 'besmirching'.
Maybe they do and we never hear about it.
I assume the warning about PGMOL comments on here after the Spurs game came from the club also?
I don't know but I would imagine the warnings came from our dear leader, as he would be stuck in the middle of a whole world of expensive, time consuming, stressful, expensive and expensive ball ache.
All because he's the fella keeping us off the streets and stopping us from interacting with society at large.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
But does he have a family back home in Ireland to feed? In which case it'd be horrific of us to stand in his way like we did when we selfihsly refused to sell Moises to Arsenal and subjected his family to continued starvation.

That must be true because several Arsenal fans were saying it on Twitter.

De pahtato 'arvest 'as naht blessed oehs dis past year me lahrd Bloom, please release me frahm me shackles 'ere in brightahn so i can seek me fahrtune elsewhere!

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Ouch. It gets worse as you get older. I'm waiting for surgery for my left ankle to have the calcula cuboid joint fused. My ankle is so weak now, it turns at any time without warning.
Three weeks ago, I face planted myself in a supermarket car park, bouncing off my nose, blood everywhere, did my wrist in, and my glasses caused me two black eyes. :down:
Did you break the Gin bottle though lol

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Did you break the Gin bottle though lol
:lolol:
I don't like gin. Rum? Now, you're talking.
Funnily enough, I did buy a bone china mug with a lovely Wren on it, along with a couple of other things but nothing, not a thing got broken. My other half was in front of me, carrying a Pyrex casserole dish we'd just bought, for safety! It's a good job he was.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
From BBC live thread:

Brighton boss Roberto de Zerbi has been speaking before his side meet Manchester United in their FA Cup semi-final at Wembley on Sunday.

First, on his latest team news, he said: "The injury situation is not clear yet. We will see tomorrow morning.

"We have another two days, so we have time to understand the situation and analyse our situation."

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
From BBC live thread:

Brighton boss Roberto de Zerbi has been speaking before his side meet Manchester United in their FA Cup semi-final at Wembley on Sunday.

First, on his latest team news, he said: "The injury situation is not clear yet. We will see tomorrow morning.

"We have another two days, so we have time to understand the situation and analyse our situation."
Hopefully he's bluffing and Ferguson and Veltman are both fit and ready!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here