Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Eurovision Song Contest 2023 ***Official Thread & Sweepstake***

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
We are a little under two weeks from the Grand Final of this year's Eurovision Song Contest, which is being held in the UK for the first time since 1998, due to the war in Ukraine.

- Fifteen countries will compete in the first Semi-Final on Tuesday 9th May, with ten qualifying for the Final.

- Sixteen countries will compete in in the second Semi-Final on Thursday 11th May, with ten qualifying for the Final.

- The twenty qualifiers, along with the Big Five (UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, France) and last year's winners (Ukraine) will compete in the Final on Saturday 13th May.

In line with NSC tradition, I'll be running a just-for-fun sweepstake for the event - there are 37 entries in total, so the first 36 people to express an interest will be entered into the draw.

AndyH

Mar 10, 2012
We are a little under two weeks from the Grand Final of this year's Eurovision Song Contest, which is being held in the UK for the first time since 1998, due to the war in Ukraine.

- Fifteen countries will compete in the first Semi-Final on Tuesday 9th May, with ten qualifying for the Final.

- Sixteen countries will compete in in the second Semi-Final on Thursday 11th May, with ten qualifying for the Final.

- The twenty qualifiers, along with the Big Five (UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, France) and last year's winners (Ukraine) will compete in the Final on Saturday 13th May.

In line with NSC tradition, I'll be running a just-for-fun sweepstake for the event - there are 37 entries in total, so the first 36 people to express an interest will be entered into the draw.
yes please Frutos

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yes please

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Me please

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here