European Cup Final

European Cup Final

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
That Champions League music. What do they sing at the end ? 'Lasagna's' ?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Could it be that Zidane has shown his naivete by making all his substitutions so early. Ronaldo has a lack of fitness to add to his general laziness. He can rise to a cross, but little else. To me, Real seem like the Spanish Burnley with at least 5 Joey Bartons amongst them.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I hope Carrasco scores again and runs to a different girl

I, meanwhile, hope he runs towards the contemptible Pepe and gives it the absolute large one in his face.

[tweet]736654836846972928[/tweet]

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
why is it really good refereeing that Clattenburg has just not given free kicks when Pepe has feigned injury? Surely he should have had at least a couple of yellow cards by now.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Come on Tozza, break their hearts!

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
why is it really good refereeing that Clattenburg has just not given free kicks when Pepe has feigned injury? Surely he should have had at least a couple of yellow cards by now.

Not sure why he wasn't booked for the first one, might have stopped him trying to get the player sent off for the 2nd time.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Don't think I've ever watched a game in extra time were both sets of players are struggling so much with fitness, only 120 minutes, wonder how the lads are getting on at Lancing college tonight in the Guinness book of records charity match

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I want to vote for Athletico but Simeone is a nasty bit of work, so I'll abstain.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Pepe is the sort of person that if you saw your usually innocent dog innately go into attack mode, goring at his big round evil head, you wouldn't immediately cry out your secret word - PARSNIPPERY - to becalm him and take his teeth out of the eyeballs of the utter c*nt.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Poor penalty from Juanfran, and Ronaldo was never going to miss.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here