Votes: 119 41.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 32 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Vote in = loose all of our identity whats left of it.
Vote out - we will be a lot safer if a bit poorer and a tad more isolated.

My vote will be out 100% god save tbe queen

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
they wouldn't see it that way because they're only protecting their own interests in the long term , **** you I'm alright jack types
regards
DR

Whereas you are an altruistic type, always putting the interests of others first? :lolol: Well, I don't know you so maybe you are :kiss: Personally I am going to vote for self-interest. The problem is I am not sure whether my self interest would be better served by having even more immigrants (allegedly, if we stay in) queuing to wash my car when I park at the supermarket, or even more feral Englash chavs, unemployed, roaming my streets at night. Perhaps we can employ the latter to man the guns to shoot the migrant hoards in their boats as they make their way across the channel. Better pay them more money than the fruit pickers get round my way though (only Eastern Europeans are prepared to lower themselves to keep me supplied with finest English apples). Its all so CONFUSING :ffsparr: All the best.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Whereas you are an altruistic type, always putting the interests of others first? :lolol: Well, I don't know you so maybe you are :kiss: Personally I am going to vote for self-interest. The problem is I am not sure whether my self interest would be better served by having even more immigrants (allegedly, if we stay in) queuing to wash my car when I park at the supermarket, or even more feral Englash chavs, unemployed, roaming my streets at night. Perhaps we can employ the latter to man the guns to shoot the migrant hoards in their boats as they make their way across the channel. Better pay them more money than the fruit pickers get round my way though (only Eastern Europeans are prepared to lower themselves to keep me supplied with finest English apples). Its all so CONFUSING :ffsparr: All the best.

Fu**** me, self interest. You really are a charmer are you NOT!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Fu**** me, self interest. You really are a charmer are you NOT!

You've lost me there . . . . Forgive me, but your swearing and tone suggest you probably aren't Terry Waite . . . . .

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
At this time over 5,000 have viewed this thread. I wish they all had left a vote.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Interesting how it's not so clear cut as the right wing Daily Fail readers on here would like.

Are you all going to revolt against the system if we stay in Europe?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Perhaps we can employ the latter to man the guns to shoot the migrant hoards in their boats as they make their way across the channel. .

An interesting point.

Would it have meant less lives lost, if the migrants had been shot (horrific I agree) as they sailed across to the Greek islands rather than Merkels "everyone is welcome" attitude which encouraged so many.

D

Deleted member 22389

Interesting how it's not so clear cut as the right wing Daily Fail readers on here would like.

If we didn't have the Daily Fail, Express and other sources on the Internet we wouldn't be getting the truth, our heads would be buried in the sand. That's just what the establishment want us to do, treat us like idiots so they can keep us in our place.

These people calling the shots are doing OK, don't you worry about that, and when the shit hits the fan they will be long gone, and we will be left to clean up their mess.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

All I need now for a full card is 'Little Englanders' and 'xenophobia' and I'll have a full bingo card. Well done for dumbing down the debate.

This isn't a right versus left issue - there are many on the left who think the EU is a bad thing - especially for pushing down wages in the trades.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
An interesting point.

Would it have meant less lives lost, if the migrants had been shot (horrific I agree) as they sailed across to the Greek islands rather than Merkels "everyone is welcome" attitude which encouraged so many.

My proposal was Swiftian, as I'm sure you realise. I certainly agree that finding a solution to a situation arising from a series of decisions (made over decades) with unintended consequences is very difficult. Cheers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here