Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Europe and Champions League Final free to watch

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I think the 3 week break allowed the players to mentally wind down from their brilliant form of April and May. It was too long, the EC final used to be far earlier. Plus with so much at stake, meant skill went out of the window to an extent.

Definitely a poor game.

Last game in the first division, FA Cup final the week after, European Cup Final on the Wednesday after that. All done and dusted in 12 days.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Last game in the first division, FA Cup final the week after, European Cup Final on the Wednesday after that. All done and dusted in 12 days.

Couldn’t possibly do all that now...think of the money!

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Must be great being a Liverpool fan, especially the ones who live miles from Liverpool. They must feel very proud of themselves choosing Liverpool as their team. It wasn't long ago they'd have been cursing themselves for not picking United, City, Chelsea or even Arsenal. I think it's fair to say their loyalty has finally paid off and good on them for not switching clubs.

They deserve it

I just couldn't imagine feeling truly proud tonight supporting liverpool but not being from anywhere near liverpool nor having any links to the city/club. There'll be thousands of people in that situation around the country tonight. To me it seems weird, but each to their own I guess

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Loving the dissing of the streaker, as if any of the serial virgins on here have even come close to hanging out of the back of something like that.

Anyway. Liverpool won. Fvck my ragged brown sheriffs star, this WILL be absolutely unbearable. Nobody in the entire western hemisphere wanted those tragic entitiled dickwads anywhere near it, but here we are.

Bollocks.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Loving the dissing of the streaker, as if any of the serial virgins on here have even come close to hanging out of the back of something like that.

Anyway. Liverpool won. Fvck my ragged brown sheriffs star, this WILL be absolutely unbearable. Nobody in the entire western hemisphere wanted those tragic entitiled dickwads anywhere near it, but here we are.

Bollocks.

How was it in the King and QUEEN ???

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Just heard Liverpool supporters in Madrid on BBC being interviewed, not a single Scouse accent...

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Must be great being a Liverpool fan, especially the ones who live miles from Liverpool. They must feel very proud of themselves choosing Liverpool as their team. It wasn't long ago they'd have been cursing themselves for not picking United, City, Chelsea or even Arsenal. I think it's fair to say their loyalty has finally paid off and good on them for not switching clubs.

They deserve it

I'm sure brighton kop people will be happy to latch on. They'll probably make another documentary about their epic journeys to watch the game "I've got my match day routine, I had a cup of tea, had my microwave shepherd's pie for one, got the bus two stops into town and watched it at the pub" :facepalm:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Reckon you’re right......was a PR stunt to promote her boyfriends youtube/website apparently.....

https://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/s...d-as-youtube-famous-girlfriend-ng-b881217981z

c0ef32bb7625b532a629e3546d5441dd.jpg

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I hate Spurs and I'm delighted they lost. Thinking about my dislike for them reminds me that one of the reasons is their former manager Keith Burkenshaw saying 'we should always beat teams like Brighton'. Another former Spurs man, Tim Sherwood, used the words ' we should always beat teams like Norwich'. Just makes me wonder if Hughton acquired his massive inferiority complex for Brighton against Top Six clubs (and latterly any other Premier League club) whilst playing for Spurs. After all, for decades Spurs have had the attitude of 'we are Spurs so we should win things' despite rarely doing so. So it's logical that Hughton should have his attitude of 'clubs like us', 'know our levels', 'know our limitations', every other team is a strong team', 'we know they can hurt us'. His playing career at Spurs was probably based on being on the opposite side to 'clubs like Brighton'.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I'm sure brighton kop people will be happy to latch on. They'll probably make another documentary about their epic journeys to watch the game "I've got my match day routine, I had a cup of tea, had my microwave shepherd's pie for one, got the bus two stops into town and watched it at the pub" :facepalm:

One thing you can guarantee is that there'll be Liverpool shirts everywhere in Brighton (and every town/city) today on people who would struggle to point to Liverpool on a map

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Saw some BBC coverage saying that thousands of Liverpool fans had travelled without tickets. Must be mistaken as the Scouse publicity machine keeps telling us that this doesn’t/didn’t happen.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I just couldn't imagine feeling truly proud tonight supporting liverpool but not being from anywhere near liverpool nor having any links to the city/club. There'll be thousands of people in that situation around the country tonight. To me it seems weird, but each to their own I guess
This! It’s called being a charlatan or something else beginning with C

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Saw some BBC coverage saying that thousands of Liverpool fans had travelled without tickets. Must be mistaken as the Scouse publicity machine keeps telling us that this doesn’t/didn’t happen.
You are such a ****. Of course they travel without tickets, as do fans of all the big clubs. You have an agenda against Liverpool-we all know that. We didn't hear a peep from you about the thousands of City fans who traveled to Brighton without tickets. Just a reminder: The Taylor Report and Two Public Enquiries placed no blame on Liverpool fans. Time you accepted that.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I hate Spurs and I'm delighted they lost. Thinking about my dislike for them reminds me that one of the reasons is their former manager Keith Burkenshaw saying 'we should always beat teams like Brighton'. Another former Spurs man, Tim Sherwood, used the words ' we should always beat teams like Norwich'. Just makes me wonder if Hughton acquired his massive inferiority complex for Brighton against Top Six clubs (and latterly any other Premier League club) whilst playing for Spurs. After all, for decades Spurs have had the attitude of 'we are Spurs so we should win things' despite rarely doing so. So it's logical that Hughton should have his attitude of 'clubs like us', 'know our levels', 'know our limitations', every other team is a strong team', 'we know they can hurt us'. His playing career at Spurs was probably based on being on the opposite side to 'clubs like Brighton'.

Living in a predominantly Spurs supporting area I have certainly experienced this arrogance but also total ignorance and dis-interest in anything that doesn’t relate to them. They had been vaguely aware that Hughton was connected with us but now we will slip off their radar completely. Needless to say I enjoyed the result last night although I did fall asleep for a large part of the 2nd half.
Quite a few Arsenal fans round here as well and generally they seem better informed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here