Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Europa loyalty points

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Given the likely very limited ticket allocation, you may well need 400+ points to be in T1 for the opening away game in a tiny stadium in Iceland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I
I remember at the Amex launch of the 1901 club presentation by Martin Perry someone asked what priority would be given to members if we got into Europe, after everyone laughed, Martin replied 'of course they would be given priority, as well as international games, concerts etc etc, so we know they keep their promise!!!
I was promised a coat rail.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
They should do it on the basis of your ancestry. If we draw someone in France, do you have a French ancestry, yes off you go then. If not no you can't. That seems fairest.

If this is deemed to difficult, some may not want to undergo blood tests etc. maybe a simple language test. Minimum C grade French GCSE. Or maybe Paul Barber could offer an online test of some description.
For once my Huguenot heritage can work for me, thats Mr Izzard and I sorted

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I am dangerously low on annual leave. Fortunately we shall be playing just as the flu-season begins :)

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
Midweek games never sell out - so be interesting to see if the 3 Thursday home games actually do.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Midweek games never sell out - so be interesting to see if the 3 Thursday home games actually do.
I think a lot of people will want to go the first European home game just to say they were there - so possible sell out. After that it depends on the opposition but I guess lots of seats available.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Any news when the tickets and points required will be announced. I appreciate its complicated but so is booking transport and longer its left the more expensive it is . It would be good if the club made announcements so at least people could get things sorted in a timely and least expensive way and that includes realising the option its not worth thinking about.

riverboy

Oct 19, 2022
I went to Bury on a wer Tues night. The a week later Torquay. Its all fine with me up the albion

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
FAB have discussed, we await the club's decision. None of us can claim a greater loyalty to BHAFC in Europe than the next fan, it's year zero for all. Who should get to go and why?
Silly. We have a loyalty scheme and the queue has been determined by supporting the club consistently over a period of years. Now you fancy popping in for a few glamour games and declare ‘year zero.’ A bit up yourself I reckon.

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
FAB have discussed, we await the club's decision. None of us can claim a greater loyalty to BHAFC in Europe than the next fan, it's year zero for all. Who should get to go and why?
None of us can claim a greater loyalty to watching BHAFC play away to Luton Town in the Premier League, so it should also be year zero for all when those tickets go on sale! 😉🤦‍♂️

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here