Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Europa loyalty points

EuropaLegs

May 30, 2023
FAB have discussed, we await the club's decision. None of us can claim a greater loyalty to BHAFC in Europe than the next fan, it's year zero for all. Who should get to go and why?

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
As a season ticket holder who does not go to away games now (probably about 60+ away grounds under my belt) but really wants to go to the European games I appreciate there is a pecking order. Those that do the domestic away games and have accrued the points have the bragging rights. what’s left I will snaffle up.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Highest loyalty points, highest priority simple as that as for as I'm concerned.

If I can grab a ticket for a less glamorous home tie I'll be over the moon but having only averaged a few games a season over the last 25 years I'm quite rightly very, very far down the pecking order.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm a long term STH but a fairly lapsed away fan, so I accept I'll be nowhere near the front of the queue for Europe away, and rightly so. But if we get some nice destinations in the draw, then I'm certainly up for a city break for a couple of nights with the OFFCHANCE of snaffling a ticket. At worst, I might end up in a bar in Lisbon, Rome or Seville watching the game. Yeah, I can handle that.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Oh, and after the triumphant goading Fulham fans left the Amex crowing about their "European Tour" after they'd just committed daylight robbery to somehow snatch the points at the death, after cheating and timewasting their way to the points, I would just like to offer this.

Mike Rinder Middle Finger GIF

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
The only fair way to do it is to put tickets randomly inside the pies at the ground - buy a pie, do you have a golden ticket? Is your name Willy? Then you could be taking your grandpa to Europe.

If this isn’t how tickets are distributed and people aren’t travelling to the mainland without bits of pie sauce on their tickets then I’m afraid PBOBE OUT and TB OUT.

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
The only fair way to do it is to put tickets randomly inside the pies at the ground - buy a pie, do you have a golden ticket? Is your name Willy? Then you could be taking your grandpa to Europe.

If this isn’t how tickets are distributed and people aren’t travelling to the mainland without bits of pie sauce on their tickets then I’m afraid PBOBE OUT and TB OUT.
Isn’t that being discriminatory though against hot dog and burger eaters?

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
I remember at the Amex launch of the 1901 club presentation by Martin Perry someone asked what priority would be given to members if we got into Europe, after everyone laughed, Martin replied 'of course they would be given priority, as well as international games, concerts etc etc, so we know they keep their promise!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here