Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Europa League Round of 16 tickets on sale

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
I opted to risk the wait until 9 this morning to choose a different seat rather than my usual ST. Glad I did, loads of availability everywhere

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Logged on this morning to buy my seats. Finally.

Someone else has already bought them.

I might sit this one out now.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Bought my seat at OAP price today.
Only had the option to pay full price in the previous STH window

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Logged on this morning to buy my seats. Finally.

Someone else has already bought them.

I might sit this one out now.
Would you really miss out on a European competition round of 16 game because you can't sit in your usual seat?

Life feels far too short for that, to me. I won't be there at all so I'm not being critical but I really wouldn't want fans for years and years and years to miss out on potentially the highlight of our entire existence for something seemingly as trivial as having to sit in a different seat?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Would you really miss out on a European competition round of 16 game because you can't sit in your usual seat?

Life feels far too short for that, to me. I won't be there at all so I'm not being critical but I really wouldn't want fans for years and years and years to miss out on potentially the highlight of our entire existence for something seemingly as trivial as having to sit in a different seat?
No, it was a joke.

I might do some stand tourism for this one.

Sorry 😞

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

It's the weirdest thing, but every single other seat does actually feel inferior to your seat, even if it's only one seat along 😄

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Feels like a long wait to find out who we're playing.
Anyhow not been in WSU for a long time so I'll be braving the stairs for a change of view.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Please save at least one for Friday 14:00.

My shift that day was supposed to start at... 14:00.

Have taken a leave day to fix that problem.

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
Please save at least one for Friday 14:00.

My shift that day was supposed to start at... 14:00.

Have taken a leave day to fix that problem.
There will be a lot of competition for that one seat !
I'm sure that I have read this on here before but can't find it..........do we know roughly how many MyAlbion+ members there are ?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Yes, it quite easily could be.
All 4 of the British teams are at home that day, TV may well want noore than 2 playing at the same time.
A 5.45 kick off would be bad news for many, getting away early from work for many isn’t a given.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I appreciate this thread being bounced again as it serves as a reminder that I still need to buy tickets.

I'll ignore that reminder again though, obviously.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Still lots of available tickets. On a VERY rough count it looks like over 3000 left.

If (a very big if) we get to the final do we have any idea how many tickets we’ll get?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Already bought my seat when they were first available but had a look today and surprised at how many seats are still available. 2nd leg of a knockout phase in a competition we never dreamed of reaching, thought the tickets would go like hot cakes. Will be interesting to see how many of those 3k get taken by the end of the day when members with only 1 pt or more get a chance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here