Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Europa League Round of 16 tickets on sale

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Edit: Text now updated.
On sale from 10am 20th December.

Text says 19th, detail says 20th.
I guess it's 20th as the link to buying isn't working yet.

Last edited:

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
That seems steep

1000001991.png

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Yes, one can certainly argue that, but to be fair to the club, had they done this in say late January, one could just as easily have said that that was unreasonable, given that finances have to recover after Xmas.
And this means people can buy them for each other as Christmas presents!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Booooo! That's annoyingly and unnecessarily early given everyone has Christmas costs to deal with this month.

It's 86 days away - that's longer than the close season in the summer!
Look like you don't have to buy until early Jan though and will still be in the window.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Yes, one can certainly argue that, but to be fair to the club, had they done this in say late January, one could just as easily have said that that was unreasonable, given that finances have to recover after Xmas.
If they were on sale to STH from today until late Jan/early Feb, everyone could budget accordingly.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I wonder if the prices would have been the same had we drawn Milan, which of course we can still do?
Guess the club had to weigh up the options of sell now at cat B or wait to see who we get when it could be Qarabag at 5:45.
I know times are hard for many, but this is a once in a lifetime season, unless we do it again next season.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've been led to believe with the draw being 23.02 there just isn't enough time to sort of tickets, travel and accommodation.
Yet now is also too soon to sell tickets for the home game.

With that in mind there can only be one relevant question:-

Just what is the correct temperature for porridge?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Game is 2 weeks after my 65th birthday, will be my first purchase of an OAP football ticket!
Oh glad you posted that …mines on March 3rd …I’d being trying not to think about that milestone

Edit ESU …no discount for OAP’s 👀

Last edited:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Out of interest, when does OAP prices kick in. My birthday is in November but recieved a discount on my ticket for the season starting in August.

Mine is in February, my STH for this season was full price.

I assume individual games will be from your birthday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here