[Albion] Europa League Round of 16 tickets on sale

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I’m in the fortunate position of being able to afford to pay for my ST seat now but I do agree it seems unnecessary to insist on everyone paying by 2 January for a match in March. Surely they could push the deadline back to the end of the month without causing any administrative issues? Strange decision, deciding Christmas week should be the cutoff. Perhaps one for Fan Advisory people to take up?
Christmas week isn't the cut off.

The cut off is 02.01.24.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Just got ours sorted.
Having already been paid for this month, I found it useful to get out of the way so I know how much I (don’t) have to get me through January.
I’m hoping that by the time the draw is made, I’ll have saved up enough to consider another European away day. I’m expecting, with the short turnaround, that it might be out of reach, though.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I find it quite odd that one still gets a reminder to buy via email even though one has already purchased.

'Only 3 days to go......'

A little disconcerting, makes one check that one DID actually complete the purchase.
Haha, yes, made me double check I'd bought my tickets!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I find it quite odd that one still gets a reminder to buy via email even though one has already purchased.

A little disconcerting, makes one check that one DID actually complete the purchase.

Haven't bought mine yet.
Didn't get the email

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
As long as none of the displaced STH snaffle yours... you should be able to buy them 9am tomorrow morning.
Last time, some utter CHANCER bought one of my seats meaning we had to budge along one seat when I finally got round to buy tickets.

The view was awful. I couldn't wait to shift back one seat to the left for league fixtures.

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
Thinking about it I'm quite glad we had to get the home tickets early, February and March are going to be killers with away tickets, flights, accom & all the other spending that goes with the away leg, plus the business end of the prem season and possibly more Europa games at short notice too 🤞

Not sure why they had to have the cut off quite so early though and I can see that it might have caused some a problem this time of year. Maybe they want the bulk sorted and out of the way before all those late TBC games go on sale and the site falls over... imagine the chaos if Europa, 3 aways, a couple of homes for A+ and some car parking all went on sale together at 9am one Tuesday... :lolol:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Says on the website 5.45 or 8pm?

FFS - Could it really be 5.45, that's an issue...

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Just got a similar email and had to check I had actually already purchased mine.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Only 1901 available at the moment. Presumably more will come on, I can't imagine every single person has bought their season ticket seat.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Says on the website 5.45 or 8pm?

FFS - Could it really be 5.45, that's an issue...

Yes, it quite easily could be.
All 4 of the British teams are at home that day, TV may well want noore than 2 playing at the same time.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Yes, it quite easily could be.
All 4 of the British teams are at home that day, TV may well want noore than 2 playing at the same time.
Villa also in the Conference?
I’m getting more concerned that it might be an early kick off as time goes on. I was quite dismissive of the possibility initially.
It’ll be late notice, too, so could cause lots of people work issues. I’m going to block the day out now, just in case.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports