[Albion] Europa League Round of 16 tickets on sale

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I doubt you'll get the ticket until opponents, date and time are confirmed
You’re probably right. I don’t think we knew all that with the 3 match pack though. They can just update electronic tickets in the wallet as an when the details emerge.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
You are aware that the draw is on the 23rd of Feb leaving the match only 19 days later? For those of us planning for the away game, we only have 12 days from the draw to organize flights and accommodation!

Seems to me you're suggesting the club are exploiting the situation whereas I, and I hope many others, see it as forward planning. It's not a free pass as the club have not taken the opportunity to increase prices from what they normally charge for big games. And let's be honest, apart from the cup final, this is probably the biggest game in the club's history and will remain so unless we get through and the next round will be elevated to that status.
What the hell are you talking about?! I've said nothing about the away game.

My beef is with the deadline for STHers to buy their seat for the home game - on 2 January, 72 (SEVENTY TWO) days before game - at such an expensive time of year.

It seems totally unneccesary. Yet to hear a reasonable explanation.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

My beef is with the deadline for STHers to buy their seat for the home game - on 2 January, 72 (SEVENTY TWO) days before game - at such an expensive time of year.

Try reading the first line of my post.

As for timing, even if it was in January, people don't miraculously come into loads of money so struggle through until pay day at the end of the month (for many).

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Try reading the first line of my post.

As for timing, even if it was in January, people don't miraculously come into loads of money so struggle through until pay day at the end of the month (for many).

F**k me, could you be any more condescending?

Jimmy Come Lately

Registered Loser
Oct 27, 2011
Hove
I think the club should have done another three-match pack for the round of 16, quarter-final and semi-final home games, same price as the group stage pack. Then we'd have seen which of our supporters had the big balls to try to bank the discount on the semi-final ticket, at the risk of paying double for one match if we got knocked out in the next round.

Seaview Seagull

NSC Patron
Mar 1, 2021
I think the club should have done another three-match pack for the round of 16, quarter-final and semi-final home games, same price as the group stage pack. Then we'd have seen which of our supporters had the big balls to try to bank the discount on the semi-final ticket, at the risk of paying double for one match if we got knocked out in the next round.
Why on earth would they offer tickets for matches that might not happen?

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Not taking my STH seat option until I can get a seat for my 2 daughters together. They are both A+ members, lowest has only a few points now. When it says "Members" with 1+ points can buy from 5 Jan, it means A+ members? Doesn't say that but can only think that, next date says A+ members which adds confusion.

IMG_20231224_100511.jpg
Screenshot_2023-12-24-10-04-45-31_50e47839d5b3b4cadfc5a5fcd0985b7d.jpg

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Not taking my STH seat option until I can get a seat for my 2 daughters together. They are both A+ members, lowest has only a few points now. When it says "Members" with 1+ points can buy from 5 Jan, it means A+ members? Doesn't say that but can only think that, next date says A+ members which adds confusion.

View attachment 171678
I have no idea what the difference between a 'Member' and an 'A+ Member' is :shrug:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I have no idea what the difference between a 'Member' and an 'A+ Member' is :shrug:

There was no mention of any other membership other than A+ in the announcement about the group stage 3 match deal (https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/3616509/europa-league-home-match-pack-offer)

I assume this is different points levels for the A+ members (they've just forgotten to put A+ on the announcement) so those that have previously brought a fair few tickets get a first dibs when it drops to A+ (this group probably includes former season ticket holders who are now just members), those who have a buying history get some priority and then the last group covers those who have just signed up but never got a ticket (this might be instead of that two week wait from joining before you can buy certain tickets).

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
There was no mention of any other membership other than A+ in the announcement about the group stage 3 match deal (https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/3616509/europa-league-home-match-pack-offer)

I assume this is different points levels for the A+ members (they've just forgotten to put A+ on the announcement) so those that have previously brought a fair few tickets get a first dibs when it drops to A+ (this group probably includes former season ticket holders who are now just members), those who have a buying history get some priority and then the last group covers those who have just signed up but never got a ticket (this might be instead of that two week wait from joining before you can buy certain tickets).

Thanks, that's what I assumed but wanted others thoughts hence my post.
:thumbsup:

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005

Surely its just so they got sold out now, in case we draw unglamorous opponents.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Surely its just so they got sold out now, in case we draw unglamorous opponents.

Other than drawing Marseille again are any of the other potential opponents unappealing? Some may be more glamorous than others but I don't think we will have any problem shifting tickets. It's the last 16 of the Europa League totally uncharted territory for us, surely that alone is enough to make most Brighton fans want to attend no matter who we draw out of the hat.

Last edited:

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
I’m in the fortunate position of being able to afford to pay for my ST seat now but I do agree it seems unnecessary to insist on everyone paying by 2 January for a match in March. Surely they could push the deadline back to the end of the month without causing any administrative issues? Strange decision, deciding Christmas week should be the cutoff. Perhaps one for Fan Advisory people to take up?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I haven't purchaes my season ticket seat yet, presuming/hoping l can have a print at home option a la the previous three game package?

I'm in trouble if l can't as my eyesight can't cope with a ticket on my phone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports