Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Europa League Round of 16 tickets on sale

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
Noooooo I am in the second Members group, I only have 175 points! Worse still I have a ticket for the Stoke match which gives me 15 points and therefore shoves me up into the first members purchasing group...... but the match is the day after the Member window opens 😭
Cry Cry Cry GIF by MOODMAN
Me too. 181 points here (and I'm not going to Spurs either).

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
We have banging season ticket seats at front of west upper and very central, but we're considering letting these seats go with a view to moving to north for this one. It's bloody nerve wracking though, as once my deadline passes I'm then committed to move and worried I might be left with crap seats in the north or somewhere else .... aaaaarggghhh - what to do ?

anyone else considering the same ? help ?

mile oak

May 21, 2023
Should have said had to sign in via app go to tickets and then buy. The normal button is still greyed out . You need to click on""see here" blue link when at correct ticket page not on "Buy"
Yeah that confused me somewhat and I followed the same pathway. Now whilst I thought as per previous rounds its most likely print and home tickets will be printed (After email sent to you) nearer the time (I believe the purchasing multi screen process says something along those lines) to then get confirmation email saying (see below) is somewhat confusing. Club confirm the former (i.e. email sent out nearer time once opposition and presumably KO time known) but they could help themselves (and fans) out by just checking what message is being sent out. All said and done the process about an hour or so ago was pretty painless.
Delivery Method: Print at Home
Your items are attached to this email as pdf documents

mile oak

May 21, 2023
We have banging season ticket seats at front of west upper and very central, but we're considering letting these seats go with a view to moving to north for this one. It's bloody nerve wracking though, as once my deadline passes I'm then committed to move and worried I might be left with crap seats in the north or somewhere else .... aaaaarggghhh - what to do ?

why change seats presumably you chose those WSU for a reason? just curious anyway hope you get what you want in the end

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014

Which block are you in. I always go for view at home and atmosphere away (other than Wembley).

The atmosphere for the Marielle game was ok in WSU.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Front row of WSU, but mulling similar here right now.

mile oak

May 21, 2023
100 percent this
I thought big jump in price but really in fairness I would regard this as a huge game for the club like a playing top of league Man C for example yet its graded pricing category 'B' so fair play to the club. As for timing i get that its a squeeze for some but wouldnt that be the case in a couple of weeks too? AT the end of the day the club like all PL are just gonna do what generates cash as when how they want and they know they have captive audience.

mile oak

May 21, 2023
Just noticed the club confirmation email also says 8pm KO now again the club are not helping themselves and fans here it adds confusion and could end up with fans complaining if its a different KO. Seriously someone needs to check communication sent out

mile oak

May 21, 2023
I appreciate it adds admin etc but shame club didn't guaranteed STH their own seat, OR you can purchase what's already available (Non STH 1901) then as you reject your own ST it becomes available to others in priority categories so later you leave purchase in category window more alternative you likely to have) also gives fans greater chance to sit together.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Game is 2 weeks after my 65th birthday, will be my first purchase of an OAP football ticket!

Apparently I can't buy an over 65 ticket for a game when I will be 65 because ( and I quote from an email response) :

'Yes that is the case i'm afraid, the price types for tickets is taken from the time of purchase not the date of the game.'

So, I won't be buying my ticket I suppose, unless it's still available when I turn 65.

May 25, 2023
Croydon
Me too. 181 points here (and I'm not going to Spurs either).
Annoying right? But i guess the club had to draw a line somewhere. Probably based on the top 50% or members or something (disclaimer, this is a complete guess). But I still think the majority of members who want a ticket will probably be OK. Especially if they are not fussed in buying single seats. Exciting though.....

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
I enjoyed my front row WSU tickets for the Europa matches, which I'm guessing some STH has normally. Some guy next to me arrived 10 minutes into the Ajax game, looked bored for 20 minutes, then left before half-time never to return, so not everyone loved those seats...

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Apparently I can't buy an over 65 ticket for a game when I will be 65 because ( and I quote from an email response) :

'Yes that is the case i'm afraid, the price types for tickets is taken from the time of purchase not the date of the game.'

So, I won't be buying my ticket I suppose, unless it's still available when I turn 65.

It gets worse!

I can't buy an over 65 ticket this season despite being over 65 because:

'The price of the ticket for this game relates to the price band you are in for your Season Ticket.
Any price changes wouldn't come into effect until next Season.'

I am mightily pissed off with this, probably more than I should be!!

Last edited:

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Has there been an issue with pricing on the site today? Cat B Europa League ticket price for West Lower is £40 on Albion site but the charge today was £50. Any one else?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Has there been an issue with pricing on the site today? Cat B Europa League ticket price for West Lower is £40 on Albion site but the charge today was £50. Any one else?
The price for the ELR16 ticket is based on the price of a PL Cat B game which is £50, the EL match prices on the site were only for the group games.

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
Booked our 3 tickets in Zone E this morning, however the booking's were incorrectly charged at Zone D pricing. Now have an email stating that the 3 bookings have been cancelled, and to click a link in the email to book my reserved seat, however this only enables me to purchase my seat, not the other 2 family members. Phone call to booking office in the morning as the lines are now closed! ~FFS!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here