Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Europa League Round of 16 tickets on sale

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
So am a displaced season ticket holder
Can someone confirm the below, as I am a bit slow.
I can only purchase a ticket now at the earliest 2nd Jan 10am
However I would like to sit next to my daughter who is a My Albion member (with low millage), so will have to wait until Friday 5th Jan after 2pm.

Is that right or can I get her a ticket when I get mine on the 2nd Jan ?

Thanks in advance
Freakout

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
I know everyone immediately looks straight to their own situation and how it affects them directly.

That's why you need someone at the club overseeing the process and the priority windows to ensure fairness.

I bought a 3-game EL group package for myself and my daughter. And if I have understood this right, there I'd absolutely no benefit for that at all for the last 16, after 1901 and STHs are taken care of. As Albion Plus members we have been lumped in with everyone that has 1 point or more, neither of us having 188 (which seems very high).

Like the people highlighting the disappearance of an U18 price band, this may not affect loads of people. But for the people it does affect, it doesn't seem right.
Totally agree, those who bought 3 match pack should get priority, I’m 10 points short of the 188 points

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
So am a displaced season ticket holder
Can someone confirm the below, as I am a bit slow.
I can only purchase a ticket now at the earliest 2nd Jan 10am
However I would like to sit next to my daughter who is a My Albion member (with low millage), so will have to wait until Friday 5th Jan after 2pm.

Is that right or can I get her a ticket when I get mine on the 2nd Jan ?

Thanks in advance
Freakout
You have to wait until 5th Jan.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Strange what folk get so heated about. An early sale date for securing your season ticket at reasonable prices for a last 16 game in the Europa league.

What's the problem?
Is £50 a reasonable price? You must be well off. Not everyone is.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Totally agree, those who bought 3 match pack should get priority.
That would be ok, and me and daughter would be fine, but I get the clubs position it is clear.
Would have loved to keep the same seats as Ansu celebrated in front of us and then Pedro jumped in the crowd right in front of us as we were at the front.
shame, but thems the breaks I guess.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Should have said had to sign in via app go to tickets and then buy. The normal button is still greyed out . You need to click on""see here" blue link when at correct ticket page not on "Buy"
Clicking on the link they gave me but its still greyed out. Not sure what else to try!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Clicking on the link they gave me but its still greyed out. Not sure what else to try!
You need to use the ‘special’ orange button not the one in with all the other away tickets

IMG_6529.jpeg

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
I know everyone immediately looks straight to their own situation and how it affects them directly.

That's why you need someone at the club overseeing the process and the priority windows to ensure fairness.

I bought a 3-game EL group package for myself and my daughter. And if I have understood this right, there I'd absolutely no benefit for that at all for the last 16, after 1901 and STHs are taken care of. As Albion Plus members we have been lumped in with everyone that has 1 point or more, neither of us having 188 (which seems very high).

Like the people highlighting the disappearance of an U18 price band, this may not affect loads of people. But for the people it does affect, it doesn't seem right.
Not to be facetious but wasn't the benefit of buying the Three-Match-Pack the savings you made? That if you bought those tickets individually (as every other club would make you do) it would have cost you an additional £25-£36 depending on where you sit.

That was the benefit of the package.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here