SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Group of death?

4311E975-BA5A-48AD-9471-F68FC2C63F89.jpeg

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
What times the times
Interestingly I found this article last year the day after the draw stamped at 7.46am....so really could be any minute. I got in at 2am last night and woke up early for this so hope my theory is not too wrong.....

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
They're excited for our draw down on the QPR forum :lolol:

Those cnts have just drawn Ajax, Marseille and Athens in the Europa League as well.
I mean, can you imagine? I remember watching them play Scunthorpe (and lose) in the Third Division. I remember beating them at a chuffing athletics stadium. And now look at them. Amsterdam, Marseille and Athens. Fckk off will ya. Look forward to their round of 16 clash away to Jennifer Lawrence's Hot Tub. Bstrds.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
They're excited for our draw down on the QPR forum :lolol:

Those cnts have just drawn Ajax, Marseille and Athens in the Europa League as well.
I mean, can you imagine? I remember watching them play Scunthorpe (and lose) in the Third Division. I remember beating them at a chuffing athletics stadium. And now look at them. Amsterdam, Marseille and Athens. Fckk off will ya. Look forward to their round of 16 clash away to Jennifer Lawrence's Hot Tub. Bstrds.
What have we done to upset QPR fans?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
What have we done to upset QPR fans?
Oh i think it's grudging admiration mixed with a fair bit of envy. Sure we'd be the same on their position. Someone else replied with the following:

Brighton season ticket holder at work is walking around with a permanent sh1t eating grin on his face. Couldn’t have picked three better European away trips.

He was there when they nearly got relegated out of the football league so fair play but it’s difficult to watch in the context what’s happening to our club.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Oh i think it's grudging admiration mixed with a fair bit of envy. Sure we'd be the same on their position. Someone else replied with the following:

Brighton season ticket holder at work is walking around with a permanent sh1t eating grin on his face. Couldn’t have picked three better European away trips.

He was there when they nearly got relegated out of the football league so fair play but it’s difficult to watch in the context what’s happening to our club.

Hereford counts for nothing. If he works Saturdays and can't go to every away game because time off for the home matches is tricky enough, he won't be taking the European trips. That'll wipe the sh1t eating grin off his face ;)

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
More to the point, what is one of our NSC members doing on a QPR forum at half 7 on a Saturday morning?!!!!!! ;) :rave:
Ha! I've found it quite an enjoyable pastime seeing what fans of other clubs think of us signing Ansu Fati, general consensus is wtf and isn't it amazing Brighton have signed him. Except for Spurs fans who think he's not all that and they'd rather have Brennan Johnson :p

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Not sure if this is an odd question, so please don't crucify me... but is there much point in going to an away game for a short trip without a ticket? I confess that there's a good chance I'll go to at least one even if I can't get tickets. mainly because I promised my other half that we could use the draw as a sort of random trip allocator, and use it as an excuse to have a few days away. But apart from that domestic political reason, I'm wondering why it might be better watching the game in a packed bar in say Athens rather than at home in Sussex in front of a very big TV screen with a couple of mates and a ready supply of beer and snacks -- especially if you're planning to fly in and out the same day, or one overnight. Is it just the "I was there" thing? No criticism intended, just genuinely curious.
Im going without a ticket, Driving over, 2 days in Amsterdam with 3 mates, we will have a great time

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Here's a quote from Paul Barber when in Monaco:
One European club I spoke to today takes a feed of all our games, and their coaching staff sit down on Monday mornings and watch them from start to finish.”
Gosh... only one?🤣

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here