[Brighton] Europa league fixtures released

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bod

Dec 8, 2015
i presume you all have a gazillion points and are certain of getting tickets?
That is a slight concern, especially for Athens. I’m working on the assumption that as I got Brentford tickets last season I should be OK.

dandanthebrightonfan

Jan 29, 2012
BN14
Got the flights booked for less than £300 all in, arriving on the day before the game and departing on Fridays only variation is I'm flying into Nice instead of Marseille for the first game.
Now to get tickets ⚽😳:bloom:

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Athens and Amsterdam away - pretty sure of tickets for amsterdam, less so athens but hope that one isn't as popular. Marseille too expensive and couldn't really stretch to three trips when so busy through work

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I don’t chuffing believe it.
Last week, I took the risk of booking a trip to Amsterdam over one of the Europa dates, knowing it might mean I miss a home game that I had already purchased tickets for.

I only went and picked the very date we’re playing Ajax away!

What are the chances? (2.7% probability, in case anyone wanted to know).

Now I just need to get tickets and don’t think we’ll have enough points.
I suspect we will get 2600 tickets and this is the one most people will be aiming for.
I just about scrape into tier 1 for games with that number of available tickets in the Prem, so hopefully I will be ok.
I guess there are a small proportion of Tier 1 fans that won't be able to go.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
That was stressful, was all set to go to Ajax with BA Business Class using Avios so would have cost not a lot, but got bounced out during process several times including when had already entered credit card details, and each time back in the price had gone up.

Ended up going with KLM, wife is coming with me, so fully expect a few cultural days around the game taking in the Van Gogh museum, etc.
Flying back on the Saturday.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
What are prices going to be like for those of us waiting for tickets to be released before we buy?

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
What are prices going to be like for those of us waiting for tickets to be released before we buy?
I don't think it's just going to be prices increasing, it will be actual availabilty of flights / Eurostar spaces / hotel rooms which will become much scarcer

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Eurostar booked for Ajax and Athens flights and hotel sorted although I had to get the red eye on Wednesday night so I can go after work, get into Athens at 03.50 on match day

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports