Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Europa league fixtures released

Jimmy Come Lately

Registered Loser
Oct 27, 2011
Hove
Is there loyalty points for the 3 match pack and if so when are those points likely to be added to peoples totals?
Think I read on the club site that it's going to be 5 for Ajax and Marseille and 10 for AEK Athens, but its conditional on actual attendance so the points must be being credited after the matches.

It might slightly improve our chances of getting away tickets for the knockout rounds, for those of us just the wrong side of the cutoff points. But probably not.

virgs

Aug 31, 2004
For home games if buying 2 guest tickets . Do they have to be members ? Do they have to be named at time of purchase ?

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
Hard to tell what take up will be like. I know a few people with loads of points who aren't going to travel for various reasons (cost, health, hassle) so who knows?

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
According to the UEFA website, the home game against Ajax is an early kick off. Are we sure it’s 8pm (as on the club website)?

It’s shown as 8pm elsewhere on the website, though. :shrug:

IMG_3428.jpeg

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Although I think I understood our fixtures were paired with Villa’s in the Conference League and on 26/10 they have an early KO - which would mean ours IS the late one

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Athens and Amsterdam away - pretty sure of tickets for amsterdam, less so athens but hope that one isn't as popular. Marseille too expensive and couldn't really stretch to three trips when so busy through work

This is me. Slight amendment
Athens and Amsterdam away - pretty sure of tickets for Athens , less so Amsterdam but hoping . Marseille too expensive and couldn't really stretch to three trips when so busy through work

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Now going to Amsterdam and Athens.

The only slight downside is that to get a relatively cheap flight to Athens, I'm arriving at 03.50am, but this does allow for a lot of sightseeing on the Wednesday.

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
A video of all the stadiums in the 2023/24 UEFA Europa League for those interested...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here