Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Europa League final - 8PM

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
In a parallel universe, we are currently in Dublin having turned over Roma, Milan and became the first team to beat Leverkusen all year to reach the final. Dunk cemented his England spot after keeping Lukaku in his pocket twice. Ansu Fati rediscovered his Barca form and an injury free end to the season has got us into the 2 cup finals in a week with us taking revenge against Man Utd for their win the previous year.

Meanwhile, on a personal level my wife has divorced me due to excessive spending on foreign trips and arguments about taking my son out of school on multiple occasions to watch football.
So not all bad then

FCB

Sep 1, 2023
Great half from Atalanta but Xabi really got it all wrong with this lineup. Let's see what changes he'll make at HT.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Why does the Aviva Stadium have so few seats behind one goal? Did the money run out?

Looks bizarre.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Why does the Aviva Stadium have so few seats behind one goal? Did the money run out?

Looks bizarre.
People say the same about the Amex.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014

Looks bizarre.
I think it has something to do with the houses opposite that end of the stadium. Seem to remember from a Rugby commentary years ago talking about the residents there with lots of sighing and saying what can you do? Our Irish posters will know better than me, obviously.

Looks bizarre.
It’s just bordered by stuff that can’t be moved

Mattstrugnell

PC Beard's Stare
Jan 2, 2011
Yes its is. It’s a great league.

And as the sole ‘supporter’ of Atalanta on here, I’m delighted with how this is going. Richly deserved for Gasperini who has been one of the most under-rated managers in European football over the past few years. He’s worked wonders there.
My other Half's team so I suppose my 2nd team by default. She's effing happy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here