Votes: 109 66.1%
  • No

Votes: 56 33.9%

• Total voters

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I suspect villa and Tottenham will lose then we'll lose against Saints.

This place will go into meltdown then we'll beat city 2 nil.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Europe confirmed on Sunday? Yes.
(I think Villa will lose to Liverpool and we'll win on Sunday.)

Europa confirmed on Sunday? No.
(I think Spurs won't lose to Brentford.)
It’s been covered elsewhere but funny how Spurs are allowed to play Brentford without Toney even though his case has been going on since October?

Level playing field its not.

Fwiw

I think both Villa and Spurs will fail today so happy days tomorrow against the Scummers 😂

Skuller

Jun 3, 2017
I think I'm more nervous about todays results than I will be about our game tomorrow.

If results go our way today, it's totally in our hands and I'll be confident we'll see it through!

Praying to the football Gods.
Football gods don’t respond to prayers. It’s human sacrifice, correct underpants, and counting the steps to the concourses that matter.

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
All looking a bit familiar. Three points needed from Norwich (a) Bristol City (h) and Villa (a). Look what happened. (And Newcastle had to win their remaining three games.)

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Liverpool last home game. Farewell to some of their players. Going to be a big game and no way are they going to lose to Villa.
Spurs meanwhile could fluff their lines. Brentford have nothing to lose, in the same way as Southampton I guess.
I'm not a betting man but what are the odds of both Villa & Spurs NOT winning (draws will do) plus a BHA win. If it comes up could pay for a plane ticket.
4/1

Or 3/1 just for spurs and Villa not to win today

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
All looking a bit familiar. Three points needed from Norwich (a) Bristol City (h) and Villa (a). Look what happened. (And Newcastle had to win their remaining three games.)
Now that Bristol game was embarrassing......a close friend of mine worked for Sky Bet at the time in a senior capacity and came to that game to present the trophy to the team after the match, if we'd won!!! I sat next to him in the (very) posh seats, having indulged heavily in the free buffet and booze of the director's lounge before the game......and we were pants!!!! And no trophy!!! But for Albion-memories, it was up there with the best ;)

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Yes - but to be fair, we had achieved our main aim. The title would just have been the cherry on the top.

Bit different now - we won't relax and go on the piss till Europe is ours, one way or another.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Yes - but to be fair, we had achieved our main aim. The title would just have been the cherry on the top.

Bit different now - we won't relax and go on the piss till Europe is ours, one way or another.

Europa is the target.
NOT Europe.

So, hopefully they won't go on the piss until Europa is confirmed.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Europe confirmed on Sunday? Yes.
(I think Villa will lose to Liverpool and we'll win on Sunday.)

Europa confirmed on Sunday? No.
(I think Spurs won't lose to Brentford.)
...and that's why I don't bet on football.

(Don't care though!) :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here