NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The first step is achieved!!!!

Step two - the scousers to win.

Come on you reds!!!!!!
I'd like to squeeze in a cheeky

Step Three - Forest beat Arsenal.
It would be nice for Forest to stay up but nicer still for City to prepare for their trophy presentation after tomorrow's game.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I'd like to squeeze in a cheeky

Step Three - Forest beat Arsenal.
It would be nice for Forest to stay up but nicer still for City to prepare for their trophy presentation after tomorrow's game.
And Chelsea being obliged to give City a guard of honor!

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Gotta win. If Im RDZ i show them Everton and Newcastle goals conceeded and tell them what you gonna do about it? But what go I know RDZ by far one best managers club EVER had. Biggest game in clubs history against Saints. No game EVER has been bigger though arguably Hereford because of league status i wont argue against that. Massive Sunday.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Everything crossed for a Liverpool win now, the rest is up to us.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
We need to raise the roof tomorrow.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
RDZ won't be complacent, the Newcastle team selection said it all. Up to the players

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
RDZ won't be complacent, the Newcastle team selection said it all. Up to the players
Hope not. Don't want a repeat of Everton starting line-up. Specifically don't want Buonanotte - and the multiple senior players (Webster, Gross) who refused point blank to pass to him. Effectively reduced us to 10 players first half. Pretty disgracefully unprofessional really

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
Hope not. Don't want a repeat of Everton starting line-up. Specifically don't want Buonanotte - and the multiple senior players (Webster, Gross) who refused point blank to pass to him. Effectively reduced us to 10 players first half. Pretty disgracefully unprofessional really
Yeah, I’m sure gross and Webster genuinely looked at team mate in a match to try and qualify for Europe, and despite RDZ having faith to pick him decided against passing to him. I’m sure RDZ was fine that that too.

Deary me.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Not sure on that but agree with buonotte on the pitch , he looks way off it. He must be pulling up trees in training to keep getting in though . Hope we see it

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Yeah, I’m sure gross and Webster genuinely looked at team mate in a match to try and qualify for Europe, and despite RDZ having faith to pick him decided against passing to him. I’m sure RDZ was fine that that too.

Deary me.
I take it you weren't there then? Those guys cut him completely out of the game. Gross in particular. Never once even looked for the player ten yards to his right. Every single time went for the risky fifty yard cross-field pass to Mitoma. Shocking to watch

Last edited:

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
Come on Liverpool a draw will do.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I take it you weren't there then? Those guys cut him completely out of the game. Gross in particular. Never once even looked for the player ten yards to his right. Every single time went for the risky fifty yard cross-field pass to Mitoma. Shocking to watch
IMG_6144.jpeg

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I do like my Guinness, and with the Europa League final next Season being at the Aviva in Dublin..... I'm gonna have a couple tomorrow for a bit of Irish luck.

I'll compare those with the couple in Dublin next May!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here