Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Europa League / Conference League - 3 match STs for the group stages.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I doubt it. There was another thread saying that the number of tickets required by UEFA means there would be very few, if any tickets being available for non STH. Even STH may have to move seats.

Sorry, I didn't word my original post very well.

What I meant was, will there be an option for existing STHs to buy a three match bundle of tickets for our group games....

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I would assume, like any other Cup game, that STHs will have a window to secure their own seat for each individual game before it goes on general sale.

There's no reason whatsoever to expect STHs to cough up for all 3 games in advance.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Sorry, I didn't word my original post very well.

What I meant was, will there be an option for existing STHs to buy a three match bundle of tickets for our group games....
Oh, I see. Again though, I doubt you would get a discount because a European campaign is supposed to generate revenue for the club to be competitive. There would also be no shortage of demand for tickets so no need.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
With all the big bonuses going to players and staff would it not be a nice gesture from club for ST holders to have one of the home games free

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
With all the big bonuses going to players and staff would it not be a nice gesture from club for ST holders to have one of the home games free
See, now I was joking. Maybe we could petition to be allowed bottle tops for European ties?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I doubt it. There was another thread saying that the number of tickets required by UEFA means there would be very few, if any tickets being available for non STH. Even STH may have to move seats.
May not be the case any more but the front rows often had to be blocked off at UEFA games because of bigger advertising hoardings restricting views.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
I may be wrong but don’t some games kick of at 17.45.
I went to a couple of Europa League games in Germany this season that were 18:45 local KO so taking into account the -1hr, yes. I 'believe' early UK kick offs are 18:45 local? I stand to be corrected - it's late and I can't be arsed trawling through results to check.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Even on a Thursday night? West Ham were only getting 30k in the group games

They’ve kind of had a turnover of fans in leaving the small Boleyn. To fill the athletics stadium they brought in deals to bring in newbies, families and initially the suspicion was crush Orient at the same time.

This may be a one off in Sussex, so imho there’ll be a load of interest. Ticket price permitting. We virtually fill it for plenty of weekday nights in the season, subject to the old prettendance trick started by Arsenal.

Books of tickets might be a blunder, in that people might grab them, then not physically attend one or two games.

Dave Fishwick

Feb 28, 2021
London
HALF of all group stage games overall kick off at 5.45

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022–23_UEFA_Europa_League

whether that discounts English teams I am unsure as we are so far west in the continent but can't rule anything out

I have found instances of Celtic and Arsenal kicking off in an early slot but their games were moved for other reasons so fingers crossed British teams are exempt from home games in the early slot

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I would assume, like any other Cup game, that STHs will have a window to secure their own seat for each individual game before it goes on general sale.

There's no reason whatsoever to expect STHs to cough up for all 3 games in advance.
Having seen the absolute BARGAIN of 3 x Europa home league games for £100.00 I think the club have got this spot on.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Having seen the absolute BARGAIN of 3 x Europa home league games for £100.00 I think the club have got this spot on.
Yeah, mine's £85 for the 3 (WSU) so I'm not going to complain about £28 per game. Plus its an early OPTION, you don't have to take it up. As you say, the clubs played this right.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I'm in .... as long as Barber doesn't penalise if cant make one of the 5:45 KO's (if there is one)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
£85 three match home package, absolute bargain

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here