Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Europa League / Conference League - 3 match STs for the group stages.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Not just the opposition, but also kick off times, will have an impact on popularity.
It’ll have to be on a Thursday evening. We’ll know the homes and away dates very early. Kick off times will be either 19.30, 19.45 or 20.00.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Doubt the club will do it but don't see anything wrong with it. Silly calling it a season ticket for 3 matches but nothing wrong with them selling tickets for all 3 matches at once as a bundle.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Doubt the club will do it but don't see anything wrong with it. Silly calling it a season ticket for 3 matches but nothing wrong with them selling tickets for all 3 matches at once as a bundle.
Yes, 3 match 'ST' was the wrong wording - 3 match bundle is better - IMO it would just simplify the purchasing process.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Recall seasons in the Championship where the club would sell bundles of match tickets so not like it is uncharted territory.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Why?

I assume Season ticket holders will be given the option to buy their seat, so would make sense to offer them as a package, as the dates will all be known in advance.
I hope it’s game by game so as many fans as possible get to see a European game at the Amex.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I hope it’s game by game so as many fans as possible get to see a European game at the Amex.
Even if they did offer three-match bundles AND every single season ticket holder took them up (they won't) there would still be match by match ticket availability.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Christ, really? That'd be an absolutely horrendous KO time getting to the Amex 😮 why on earth are there 5.45 KO times!?
As above - I don't think English teams get 17:45 slots when playing at home.

Neither Arsenal nor Man Utd had a single 17:45 home fixture this season:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here