Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Euro 3 match ticket download

andy_lee007uk

Oct 21, 2005
Surrey Seagull
Just a heads up for anyone who has family members, etc. waiting for their email with the ticket download link.

I just got off the chat feature on the Albion website and it turns out that my Dad didn't have an email address on their system for him. I've always downloaded the tickets through my email, so this maybe why some people are missing the emails?

Might be worth popping on the chat and checking the email address that they have on file?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Some of the QR codes have been replaced by bar codes this year from what I can tell.

It's also not a normal bar code, it's more like a wide QR code.
Curiously mine doesn't have any barcode or QR code in the usual place. NFC works on my phone so don't anticipate it being a problem but was expecting to see one as usual.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Use ST sharing. Details and instructions are on the website. Basically the original ST gets deactivated and a new e-ticket sent for the A+ member to upload to their wallet. You get the first one free.
Thank you .... from my friend!

Skuller

Jun 3, 2017
I wonder if for each game Piglets will have a Moussaka Pie for that, Coq au vin Pie for Marseille and a Fruity Minced Tart for Ajax.
Or flavoured with this (with which I’m showing my age)?
IMG_0093.jpeg

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
For those still waiting for the email I would recommend using the web chat feature on the ticket site. Connected to someone straight away yesterday afternoon and tickets were sent over in about 5 minutes. They didn’t confirm, but I think the issue was that I purchased a league away ticket in the same transaction and for whatever reason that messed it up.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Mine has arrived.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here