Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Euro 3 match ticket download

Pondicherry

May 25, 2007
Horsham
Does anyone on here have experience of downloading more than one match ticket to a single device (young kids etc). I guess multiple tickets for the same match sit in your wallet. Then at the turnstile, select one ticket, beep one person through, select second ticket, beep second person through. Is that how it works? Thanks.

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Does anyone on here have experience of downloading more than one match ticket to a single device (young kids etc). I guess multiple tickets for the same match sit in your wallet. Then at the turnstile, select one ticket, beep one person through, select second ticket, beep second person through. Is that how it works? Thanks.
Yes my daughter is in my phone she goes in 1st waits then I follow

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
I have both mine and my partners tickets in my wallet.

Yes you are correct, when at the turnstiles you select one ticket and beep one person through and then select the second ticket and beep the next person through etc.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
Is it easy to move the tickets to another phone, I assume I just ring ticket office?. Planning to get a new phone next month which is between matches.

andy_lee007uk

Oct 21, 2005
Surrey Seagull
Mine and my 2 boys emails arrived literally at the same time (they use their own email addresses). My Dad's email/link hasn't arrived as of yet. I wonder if it's because it would be sent to the same email that I use?

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
Is it easy to move the tickets to another phone, I assume I just ring ticket office?. Planning to get a new phone next month which is between matches.
You can also remove the tickets from phone 1 then open the email on your new phone and download. Thinking about it, you may not need to remove from phone 1. When you open the Wallet on your new phone, as long as you’re signed in I’m guessing that your current tickets will automatically appear.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Asking for a friend, we had three season tickets, me, my Son (20) and my other Son (17). This year we have two tickets but wish to share between the three, my Son (20) who doesn't have a ticket, is now an Albion+ member, can I gift him my ticket for one of the games or do we need to photograph the ticket on my phone|?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Asking for a friend, we had three season tickets, me, my Son (20) and my other Son (17). This year we have two tickets but wish to share between the three, my Son (20) who doesn't have a ticket, is now an Albion+ member, can I gift him my ticket for one of the games or do we need to photograph the ticket on my phone|?
Use ST sharing. Details and instructions are on the website. Basically the original ST gets deactivated and a new e-ticket sent for the A+ member to upload to their wallet. You get the first one free.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Surprised, and a little disappointed, to see 1600 tickets still available for AEK.

Edit: Although I see the Ajax game has just 105 dotted around the stands.

Last edited:

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
I won’t bore you with the details but I’ve had to swap phones 6 times over last 2-3 months. I’m using an iPhone. When you start up new phone, the iPhone gives you an option to copy everything from old phone to new, assuming the phones are next to each other. Works really well. In the phone wallet my ST has just moved to new phone each time no hassle. For a short time before I erase everything on old phone the ST is on both phones.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here