Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] EU Customs Union

If a vote were to be held to remain outside the EU but rejoin the Customs Union, how would you vote?

• Rejoin the Customs Union

Votes: 171 87.7%
  • Remain outside a Customs Union

Votes: 17 8.7%
  • I wouldn’t vote

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Dunno

Votes: 4 2.1%

• Total voters

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Do people recently banned for trolling across multiple threads ever learn their lesson wodger?

Any thoughts on the topic of this thread or the article I linked to?
But you got banned twice in quick succession under your other account of JC Footy Genius, didn't you? A high horse is fine, but can you really ride one?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Do people recently banned for trolling across multiple threads ever learn their lesson wodger?

Any thoughts on the topic of this thread or the article I linked to?
JCFG back!

Do f*** off, though. Nobody likes you apart from Das Reich, and he's been banned.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The poll result is clear. Customs union 1, JCFG 0.

f*** off JCFG, you add nothing to this board.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
@Wokeworrier giving me passive aggressive thumbs up, in the manner of POTG. How very queer....

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The bigger question is, having caused so much trouble and been so petulant, would they let us? The greatest act of self harm in living memory.
I think we would have a chance with a change of government.
The folks on mainland Europe that I have spoken with give me the impression that they would welcome us back but not with a Tory government. But some have said if we as citizens continue to vote for divisive policies and figures who antagonise the EU, their patience will start to run out with the British people.

That was the general feeling of a few of my friends across the channel, whether that’s the overall feeling I don’t know.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The bigger question is, having caused so much trouble and been so petulant, would they let us? The greatest act of self harm in living memory.
I think the majority of countries would, with conditions, so the deal will never be as good as we had before. Belgian MEP Guy Verhofstadt, came over and spoke to the March EU on Saturday, where 50,000 people went from Park Lane to Parliament Square peaceably, without one arrest or trace of glue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here