Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Errea next season ?

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
I love being cryptic. From what I know it's white & blue (shock, I know) a bit like the early 2000 kits, with blue shorts and white socks.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I personally find it hard to believe that at this point of the season, Gus would have time to go to Italy, & choose the fabric. I might be wrong, but I can't see this being a priority at the moment.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
I'm actually more interested in knowing who'll be the shirt sponsors next year? With the greatest respect to IT1st and Donatello we'll have outgrown them just a tad by next seaon!

Marcus

Jan 2, 2011
Hastings
Dont want to let you down.

Great so another shitty made kit from the kings of cheaply made tat Errea. Guaranteed to unravel after a couple of washes.

Suppliers to an Italy serie b team and a couple of other noddy sides who no one has f***ing heard of. Great. f***ing great.

And before anybody gets all "oh we love having a kit made by the latvian harpsichord 11 its great as its different" thats BULLSHIT, there are plenty of other lesser known brands that are not a pile of shit.

Ask Superphil he will tell you.

There.
They've supplied to a few national teams over the years.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I will, there are plenty of lesser known brands that are not a pile of shit. And more to the point, better than Errea. Sadly I think the club is tied into Errea for a number of years yet to come. The current shirt is best [Errea shirt] I've seen since 2000 (IMO of course)

Anyone know how long Unkle Dick has tied us into this deal for?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Anyone know how long Unkle Dick has tied us into this deal for?

If another manufacturer seriously wanted The Albion amongst their clients (or if The Albion wanted to drop them) Errea could easily be bought out of its contract-regardless of how long DK had signed for.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Bit annoyed by this too, always had a problem of some sort with the shirts, no matter how I bloody wash them. One of them has no badge left, the others 'skint' has fell off and the other badge has completely faded, I've followed the instructions to the letter too :(

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I'm actually more interested in knowing who'll be the shirt sponsors next year? With the greatest respect to IT1st and Donatello we'll have outgrown them just a tad by next seaon!

We have outgrown Errea as well :angry: :angry: :angry:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Could we have the next shirt designed so the IT First logo completely falls off after a couple of washes? :love:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I loved the dark blue / almost black palookaville shirt.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Will be interesting to see how the many years of Donatello's support is treated at the new Albion!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Is anyone purachasing one of the White Away shirts? How much are they going for?

I like errea, by the way. However, if we did lose errea, I would want to go with someone like burrda (good quality, unique designs), le coq sportif, or xtep, rather than nike or adidas.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here