Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Errea next season ?

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Looks likely as apparently Gus has been out in italy chosing the fabric for next seasons kit. Got to love his committment to detail!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yes, I'm sure an all-expenses paid trip to Milan was a right old rigmerole for the poor fella. :wink:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
How very cool for Gus.

I think we'll be with errea for a while - after all, they did supposedly pay for the fitting out of the new city centre club shop.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Wonder if we will get to see it last home game as we did last season with this years?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Like Edna at the mention of Portsmouth FC, I'm expecting TMLS to come crashing into this thread like an over-zelaous King Kong.

Dont want to let you down.

Great so another shitty made kit from the kings of cheaply made tat Errea. Guaranteed to unravel after a couple of washes.

Suppliers to an Italy serie b team and a couple of other noddy sides who no one has f***ing heard of. Great. f***ing great.

And before anybody gets all "oh we love having a kit made by the latvian harpsichord 11 its great as its different" thats BULLSHIT, there are plenty of other lesser known brands that are not a pile of shit.

Ask Superphil he will tell you.

There.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I will, there are plenty of lesser known brands that are not a pile of shit. And more to the point, better than Errea. Sadly I think the club is tied into Errea for a number of years yet to come. The current shirt is best [Errea shirt] I've seen since 2000 (IMO of course)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Great so another shitty made kit from the kings of cheaply made tat Errea. Guaranteed to unravel after a couple of washes.

I dont buy the replica kits as I am too old and fat but Ben has had every one and all have washed up ok no problems. Perhaps it is the way my wife, his grandmother washes them. Well puts them in the washing machine and selects the correct wash cycle and temperature.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Marcus and Phil today.

KING_KONG.jpg

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Marcus - do the washing...? Ha, ha! :lolol:

I think he'd have done mine for me after driving him to Oldham, he was so grateful!

With regard to Errea; I'd be delighted if we had a kit in the Palookaville fabric again. In fact I'd probably by more than one so that I'd have it for years to come.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here