Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
He’s full of s.hitt tut Dier

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Some player in Ireland just got a six game ban for pissing on the pitch. What would Jose rather ?

Personally I'd insist on the ban.

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
[TWEET]1311039686371168263[/TWEET]

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Should have shat on the ball then spanked it goalwards.

No keeper in the world is saving that.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Harry wanted a few mates in the fatherland to play golf with surely. Trippier looks busted why on earth would BM want him and to an extent Dyer.

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East

There is a touch of the Schteeve here...

:facepalm:
I'm not sure I've ever listened to him interviewed before, so I don't know if he has done a Schteeeve, but didn't he spend most of his formative years in Portugal? Maybe he had a FORRIN accent before moving to Munich?

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
I'm not sure I've ever listened to him interviewed before, so I don't know if he has done a Schteeeve, but didn't he spend most of his formative years in Portugal? Maybe he had a FORRIN accent before moving to Munich?
I.... only... know... his.... voice... from... Ath... let... i.... co.... Mince....

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Bayern Munich defender Eric Dier says he is playing the "best football of my career" and should still be part of the England squad.

Dier, who has 49 caps, has not played for England since their World Cup last-16 win over Senegal in December 2022.

:lolol::laugh:

Deluded.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Bayern Munich defender Eric Dier says he is playing the "best football of my career" and should still be part of the England squad.

Dier, who has 49 caps, has not played for England since their World Cup last-16 win over Senegal in December 2022.

:lolol::laugh:

Deluded.
Hatchard on TS said he was doing ‘alright’ rather than setting the league on fire.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Dier was recently mentioned on R4’s GQT, worked with garden designer and expert Bunny Guinness. She praised his interest in wildlife gardening.
Decent, intelligent bloke - see what Dele Alli has said about him. Solid pro too, think a lot of the stick he gets is unfair. Not been helped by being a utility player over the years and not focussing on one position.

He’s doing ok in Germany but to be honest the standard of defending generally over there is so poor (hence Undav’s scoring record) that he should look good.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Decent, intelligent bloke - see what Dele Alli has said about him. Solid pro too, think a lot of the stick he gets is unfair. Not been helped by being a utility player over the years and not focussing on one position.

He’s doing ok in Germany but to be honest the standard of defending generally over there is so poor (hence Undav’s scoring record) that he should look good.

Multi linguist, some British players struggle with just the one language :lolol: .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here