Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Eric Dier climbs into the crowd to punch Spurs fan

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I reckon the FA will throw the book at Spurs and make them play him every game.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Well worth another airing.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
IF he was reacting to racist abuse it would be brilliant of the FA to punish him and carry on as normal. Truly the most apt sign of the current times ever.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
IF he was reacting to racist abuse it would be brilliant of the FA to punish him and carry on as normal. Truly the most apt sign of the current times ever.

It wasn't racist.

1. "Fan" abuses Dier.
2. Dier's brother reacts to it.
3. Dier jumps in for a go as well.

[tweet]1235370158123814913[/tweet]

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

I am a big advocate of players walking off the pitch when there is racial abuse from the stands; however, I think Dier isn't bright enough to realise you do it during the match while it is in play and that it is absolutely quite acceptable just to use the tunnel to leave the field

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I suspect this Eric is in a lot of trouble.

I’m uncomfortable about fans being able to just shout out insults to their own players and get away with it though.

The French Eric had to sort out a Palace Hooligan after racist abuse and got a great big ban; it should be Stewards who get to these idiots before the Erics have a chance to loose the plot.

Luckily, we don’t have an Eric on the books.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I don’t think much of Mourinho’s Response. He acknowledged it was wrong on Dier’s part but said..... we would all do it?

Really?

If your brother was in an altercation or fight you wouldn’t get involved ?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I suspect this Eric is in a lot of trouble.

I’m uncomfortable about fans being able to just shout out insults to their own players and get away with it though.

The French Eric had to sort out a Palace Hooligan after racist abuse and got a great big ban; it should be Stewards who get to these idiots before the Erics have a chance to loose the plot.

Luckily, we don’t have an Eric on the books.

We do, he’s out on loan.......

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
More evidence that football has lost the plot. Everyone needs to do a good old scouse ‘calm down’

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Glad I was in West Upper on Saturday so March couldnt hear what I said when he missed that sitter

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here