Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] ePremier League Invitational

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Enjoyed that - it streamed fine this time, unlike the Villa game. Helps that Neal is clearly shithot at FIFA, and clearly well in with a shout of winning the whole thing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can't believe how much I am getting into this!

Sad isn’t it? I was celebrating the goals and groaning when Muff scored, my wife just looked at me and said “it’s a computer game why are you getting so excited” :shrug:

BUT ****ing GET IN Neal!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Very happy with that from Neal. They gave Murray's stats for pace and shooting and it seems he is a top, top player in this format - lovely stuff.

Maupay again came across very well as a nice bloke - intelligent and determined but not taking himself too seriously. I'll be really disappointed if he doesn't go on and win this.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Being an old fart and having never played any artificial foootball other than Subbuteo and blow football, how can anyone judge which team might or might not be the winner when there are still 16 teams left in the competition?

Presumably knowbody other than friends would know how good or bad a player would be? Is there a form guide? Presumably their ability on grass would have no bearing on their ability in front of a screen?

Actually, I'm starting to regret I asked this :dunce:

There are FIFA tournaments and some players have appeared in charity tournament events.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Come on Neal, we need another three points on the board :moo:

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
Our Neal is 4 to 1 ON with Bet£3.65 today, if anyone wants to buy some money... he's not even todays shortest priced favourite

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Is he doing his research between matches? Is he checking opponents previous matches for lineups and tactics? Does he have a counter strategy? Argh! Suddenly I care about this.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
If Monsieur Maupay can win today he will play Trent Alexander-Arnold in the semi-final who defeated Christian Atsu 4-1.
Not long until kick off....

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Watching this on the BBC site, the relentless bollocks spouted on the site for the Villa game from fans is not missed :smile:

Tiny crowd so far, almost non league in fact, just the 2006 at the moment, maybe the fans are still in the concourse bars :wink:

Kick off is now 2pm, back in the garden for me

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Looks like it's now rearranged for 4pm, last game of the day.

Wolves/Saints at 2pm, City/Everton 3pm, Brighton/Burnley 4pm.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here