Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ePetition for Footpath from Woodingdean to Falmer.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
He's actually a mate of mine and a diehard Albion supporter

I think he clicked on the wrong box as that comment reads like he's in support of it

I can vaguely recall his elder brother , Gus , decking Stringer's "top boy" with an opening right hander on the lower playing fields one dinnertime a very long time ago.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I can vaguely recall his elder brother , Gus , decking Stringer's "top boy" with an opening right hander on the lower playing fields one dinnertime a very long time ago.

He is an OV but I don't think he's got an older brother. I think you're confusing him with Gus Dutton who certainly wasn't to be messed with

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
He is an OV but I don't think he's got an older brother. I think you're confusing him with Gus Dutton who certainly wasn't to be messed with

You're right , my memory is shocking. The sort of lad who made Desperate Dan look like a wimp.

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
Starts 1st July and expected to be finished by september with no disruption to traffic - about time this finally materialized

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
But is usually passed on to the local authority unless it's a major development.

Not sure of your point.

The entire route is within South Down National Park. They're the planning authority, that's who the application was made through.

The cycle path is evidently considered major enough to warrant their approval / rejection of it, especially as some land had to be acquired for the path's construction.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I don't know they can build from the boundary sign to woodingdean without disrupting traffic, the bank on that side is pretty steep and will need JCBs to excavate it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here