Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Enock Mwepu (Retired 10/10/2022)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No, the applause has replaced the silence for the dead at football grounds because of a minority of yobs. The applause can also be used for other reasons, which is the way it is, and quite right, innit.
Aside from the fact that I was right, I disagree that silence has gone. Only recently we have seen perfectly observed silence before the last post. I think that football supporter behaviour has improved hugely over the years :shrug:

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I may be slaughtered for saying this but, I was told in November by someone quite closely involved with a senior player that Enoch retirement from playing may not be as permanent as first thought.
The time scale of a season out, was mentioned, then, due to medical advances/ further investigation, a return to playing could be possible.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I may be slaughtered for saying this but, I was told in November by someone quite closely involved with a senior player that Enoch retirement from playing may not be as permanent as first thought.
The time scale of a season out, was mentioned, then, due to medical advances/ further investigation, a return to playing could be possible.
Be delighted were that to be the case

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Christ. I hope so!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here