Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Enock Mwepu (Retired 10/10/2022)

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Far from being racist, but Zambian................really ?

Like Patson Daka, who Leicester have just signed?

If you're against us signing players from the minutes of world football, presumably your also be against us solving our left back CRISIS with Andy Robertson or Kieran Tierney...?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Far from being racist, but Zambian................really ?

Whats wrong with Zambia? Decent football nation. Never been to any World Cups (but might have got there in 1994 and 1998 if not their whole team had died in 1993) but usually done well in the Afcon and produced some top players over the years, like Bwalya who played for PSV. No reason why they couldnt produce top players.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
It could be one of those ones where it's so left field where you wonder what would the poster get out of it for posting some fake news? If your trying to get more followers surely he would have said he's signing for Arsenal as they have been looking at him? So maybe there is something in it and it's Bissouma's replacement. We'll find out in the next few days.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Whats wrong with Zambia? Decent football nation. Never been to any World Cups (but might have got there in 1994 and 1998 if not their whole team had died in 1993) but usually done well in the Afcon and produced some top players over the years, like Bwalya who played for PSV. No reason why they couldnt produce top players.

Absolutely.

Their 2012 AFCON win is one of football’s greatest stories. Fully recommend people read up on it if not aware of their history.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I’ve got a Zambian mate who says he’s bad enough to make cowmen puke.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here