Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

English National Anthem / England v Sri Lanka WT20

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
Good grief, if this was Pakistan instead of England there would be an inquiry with all the dropped catches and 2 wickets in the first over.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I was thinking 30 rather than the 130 posted earlier. I may also be optimistic. Shambolic, send them home. By container ship.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
My tea didn't even finish boiling; I come into the sitting room to find ourselves two wickets down...

If this was football, Kev would be having a major binfest right now.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I was thinking 30 rather than the 130 posted earlier. I may also be optimistic. Shambolic, send them home. By container ship.

I was going to post something similar about sending them home, but having looked down the team and given it some thought, are there actually any there that we really need back? Maybe just leave them there?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I was going to post something similar about sending them home, but having looked down the team and given it some thought, are there actually any there that we really need back? Maybe just leave them there?

I'd like Jordan to come back so we (Sussex, obviously) can use him this summer. Leave the rest.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Finally we have learnt to bat again

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
The TVs at work have been switched on...to Sky Sports. Lovely stuff, although I was planning to leave at ten past five. In a quandary now....

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bollox Morgan holed out

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here