Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England vs Bangladesh

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
fist my ********...this is ****ing utter gash , what a load of cocksuckers....get 'em home ffs.......spineless , gutless fukwhitt cuaaasnnnnttssss..!

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
This may seem like a CRAZY idea but perhaps it's time they tried to hit a boundary.

No, no, no - far too risky. Just keep nudging and nurdling and waiting for the bad balls. It'll be fine. And it IS the batting PowerPlay. Don't want to do anything stupid.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
No, no, no - far too risky. Just keep nudging and nurdling and waiting for the bad balls. It'll be fine. And it IS the batting PowerPlay. Don't want to do anything stupid.

Very true, we might lose wickets if we play differently...

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
I know we've only got 4 wickets left but wheres the urgency? Maybe they don't want to win as they know they'll probably get trounced in the quarters...

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Who's this Alex Hales that people were saying should have been in the team from the start of the tournament.
An average of 18 and a strike rate of 70, England clearly just don't have any depth of players.

There's nothing wrong with the players, Hales in particular, it's mostly the management. No idea of the stats, but I'd be amazed if Hales has a more than 3 or 4 games on the trot, no wonder he's struggling....

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
What!? We won our group in '83, P6 W5. In '87 we got to the final and were close to winning it.

Gooch, Robinson, Athey, Gatting, Lamb, Downton, Emburey, DeFreitas, Foster, Small > would wipe the floor with this current lot!

I think Ireland would too !

We need 95 off 10 overs and I cannot think of anyone in the squad capable of getting them.

SA and AU & SL probably have 2 or 3 in their side who can.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Buttler is one of the best T20 batsmen in the world.

As are Hales and Luke Wright - two of the absolute stars of the Australian domestic short form competition. The Aussies must think we are morons, to not be building our team around them.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I honestly think England's 'plan' going into this tournament was to lose to NZ, Aid and Sri Lanka, sneak a result against Bangladesh, win the other 2 and then lose in the quarters.

So all in all, not too bad. Nearly pulled it off.

Shocking

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This is all a bit plucky. Our beloved minnows are making a fist of this.

It can't be long before one of these two are out thanks to a bit of minnow naiivity.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
It's obviously the work of some genius to bat your best batsmen at 7. Keep the captain with more ducks than the Ardingly Reservoir at 5....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here