Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] England v West Indies

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
5 Down

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
To be fair this is hardly surprising, lack of preparation. Can see a very low scoring test match here.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
If only England had bowled in these conditions.... :lolol: Shouldn’t be too long now :lol:

All recognised batsman now back in the hutch, been some absolutely fantastic balls bowled today.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
If jimmy pulls up in his first over as usual we are going to be well ****ed, he will be devastating here... I hope !

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
204 all out, I have a feeling the West Indian batting line up might struggle big time in these conditions.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'd like to think the Windies batsmen are as rusty as we are, I do think it is easier to be not at your best as a bowler and still take wickets but you do need to be in some nick to score runs.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Sadly, nothing is sacred anymore, the ECB will want the highest bid and the BBC has to cut its budget currently. It will be another of the Crown Jewels gone forever.

Stop moaning you’ll still get the costume dramas you love

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
These reviews absolutely hate England today :lolol:

Off for bad light, cricket is such a stupid sport when we have floodlights there. :facepalm:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Isn't it marvellous that even with these strange days we can still rely on England being COMPLETELY unprepared for the First Test of the Summer?:lolol:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The weather forecast is fine for tomorrow so England really needed to be bowling tonight. So, it's utterly brainless cricket to have a 95mph quickie bowling short-pitched deliveries at the batsmen. That makes it an easy decision for the umpires

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here