Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] England v West Indies

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Has to be the most English restart you could ever wish for: Rain delayed start, Choose to bat in bowler friendly conditions, TV technical difficulties farce, a duck, 3 overs bowled then back off again :lol:

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Has to be the most English restart you could ever wish for: Rain delayed start, Choose to bat in bowler friendly conditions, TV technical difficulties farce, a duck, 3 overs bowled then back off again :lol:

the new normal is the old normal, somewhat comforting

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Hopefully back on soon, is TMS covering the series?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Hopefully back on soon, is TMS covering the series?

Test Match Special will be back on BBC Sounds and Radio 5 Live Sports Extra and you'll be able to follow both on the BBC Sport website and app alongside the hugely popular live text commentary.

UK users will also be able to watch in-play highlights of all the best moments shortly after they've happened and a daily highlights package shortly after the close.

There will be a Test Match Special podcast available after each day's play and a weekly Tailenders podcast featuring England's leading bowler James Anderson.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/53277967

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Test Match Special will be back on BBC Sounds and Radio 5 Live Sports Extra and you'll be able to follow both on the BBC Sport website and app alongside the hugely popular live text commentary.

UK users will also be able to watch in-play highlights of all the best moments shortly after they've happened and a daily highlights package shortly after the close.

There will be a Test Match Special podcast available after each day's play and a weekly Tailenders podcast featuring England's leading bowler James Anderson.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/53277967
Great. Thank you.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Great. Thank you.

Not sure if/when the radio rights come back up for bidding again, I'm willing to bet TalkShite will bid large for home coverage.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Not sure if/when the radio rights come back up for bidding again, I'm willing to bet TalkShite will bid large for home coverage.
I hope not, TMS is one of my favourite things in life.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I hope not, TMS is one of my favourite things in life.

Sadly, nothing is sacred anymore, the ECB will want the highest bid and the BBC has to cut its budget currently. It will be another of the Crown Jewels gone forever.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
England top order same old but some fantastic bowling on display this morning from the West Indies. 71/4

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Blimey, this is a real struggle. 150 all out anyone ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This West Indies attack with Archer in it would be incredible to watch.

Marshall, Holding, Ambrose, Walsh, Garner, Patterson, Roberts..... I think they have had enough good fast bowlers thank you !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here