Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England v Wales ..a game where players don't throw themselves to the ground...

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
It's also a game where there are plenty of nasty little digs, stamps and eye gouges... the sooner everyone remembers they don't care about rugby the better
Having played rugby for most of my life and at a decent level too, I have only had my eye gouged once, the referee saw it gave him a straight red, and as he trudged off even his own team mates were disgusted and having a pop at him. It's very much a thing of the past,

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
We should have this game won already but the usual poor discipline is costing us. You cannot give away any penalties in your half or Halfpenny will punish you. Hence they have 15 points! Stupid forwards keep going off their feet in the rucks.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
What an odd penalty. The welsh bloke jumped into the tackle more than anything!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I love it when England play Wales. I can't lose.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Thanks for that Steve Walsh; a nice spot. I still think you're a dick though.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
An excellent performance bar giving away too many silly penalties.

We'll play worse and win by more points.

Difficult to pick a MotM as there were many candidates, but I would be pressed to give it to Care with Farrell hot on his heels (his kicking was near flawless).

Triple Crown!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This England team will be even better when the World Cup comes around, we were much better than a Wales team who beat us with ease last year. Exciting times for England rugby fans. I love the way we are now moving the ball.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Lawes, Launchbury, Morgan & co were powerhouses, positive in their play and make the hard yards. The team were not overawed or psyched-out by a Wales team that made up most of the brilliant winning Lions, and who'd made tedious anti-english comments in the build up.

Stuart Lancaster is doing a great job.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
An excellent performance bar giving away too many silly penalties.

We'll play worse and win by more points.

Difficult to pick a MotM as there were many candidates, but I would be pressed to give it to Care with Farrell hot on his heels (his kicking was near flawless).

Triple Crown!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Hard to pick one player, both of these played really well,Courtney Lawes got it and that's fair enough but I thought that Brown and Burrell were outstanding also Twelvetrees had his best game for England

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
England thoroughly deserved to win,but Wales were pretty poor today.
I speak as a Scotland supporter and it was a shame about yesterday.Should have won!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here