Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England v Montenegro (wimmin)

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Outfield players seem to have improved vastly over the last decade. Why is it that keepers still have the skills of a last pick fat kid?

I think they said something like there are only 81 registered female players in montenegro compared to 30,000 in England, so she literally is the last pick

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
two things I have learned from the 1st half
the posts at the Amex are to broad
and all Refs when the are at the Amex become selectively blind (I don't care if we are swamping them there were two clear penalties there)

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
This game is probably doing a lot more to recruit future young fans (of both sexes) to the Amex than our last few home games have. Great move for the club.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Fantastic to see the AMEX looking glourious on BBC2 live, and a goal fest to boot, we are so lucky to have such a brilliant ground

Quite. I have a weird sense of pride when I see the Amex on TV - it's a lovely place.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I think they said something like there are only 81 registered female players in montenegro compared to 30,000 in England, so she literally is the last pick

Wow. Pretty impressive to keep it to single figures (if they can).

8,908 is the attendance. Probably bigger than the majority of matches today.

Poppett63

Jul 16, 2011
I am officially angry with myself for not going. The highest winning score ever at the Amex and frankly, that 8th goal was one of the most skilful finishes. Well done, I will be there next time.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This game is probably doing a lot more to recruit future young fans (of both sexes) to the Amex than our last few home games have. Great move for the club.

I turned the tv on and thought how great the pitch looked, the stadium does indeed look like one of the very best in the country and comes over impressively on the telly. Often think just how lucky we are, listening to the woes of Hereford on Radio Sussex brings back how close we were to folding.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
I am officially angry with myself for not going. The highest winning score ever at the Amex and frankly, that 8th goal was one of the most skilful finishes. Well done, I will be there next time.

Just wish the Albion would move the ball as quickly as these girls. We might score a few at home if we were to show some urgency instead of playing for a draw at home.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here