Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England v Montenegro (wimmin)

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I wanted to go but a mate had the cheek to arrange his stag do for today instead. Some people, honestly.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I can't seem to get any info on what the parking restrictions will be. Oh and my daughter was taught cricket at her school, and I was taught hockey at mine.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I will not be going as I am too chauvanistic and think women shoudnt play football or cricket and should stick to tennis athletics swimming or showjumping. Incidentally I know it old fashioned but I dont think men should play tennis or badminton they were the sports for girls when I was at school.

Gadzooks sirrah! :ohmy:

I will not be going as I am too chauvanistic and think women shoudnt play football or cricket and should stick to tennis athletics swimming or showjumping. Incidentally I know it old fashioned but I dont think men should play tennis or badminton they were the sports for girls when I was at school.

When you were at school football was played between Cuckfield and Lindfield with several hundred aside and each game lasted three days:wink:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Did you leave school at 9 and head off down the pit?

I seem to recall you allow your wife to choose what to cook as a treat on Valentines Day.

Dinosaurs are not extinct.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

Normally I'd think this is a wind up post, but as it's you, it's obviously not.

Glad somebody noticed as I was sure they would:) This goes along with the thought that most kitchen appliances are white so as not to contrast the womens clothes when cooking.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Thinking of running a sweepstake, how many micro-seconds after the first goal goes in will someone make some oh-so-hilarious joke about seeing a goal at the Amex

Edit: 1-0, hadn't even finished typing that when it went it!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Thinking of running a sweepstake, how many micro-seconds after the first goal goes in will someone make some oh-so-hilarious joke about seeing a goal at the Amex

Edit: 1-0, hadn't even finished typing that when it went it!
What about:-

'have they played 80mins, already'?

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
I see England are having to make do with 97% possession.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here