Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] England v Italy UEFA Euros qualifier 7.45

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Are England really this good, or is it because Italy are so shite?

We ask much the same question when BHA destroy another PL side.

I'm not sure I know the answer to either question.
On this occasion, England have been playing okay, but if anything they have been pedestrian at times. This is more a case of a woeful Italian first half.

The test is how England cope when they wake up.

Bellingham is class.

Sepulveda

Notts County's younger cousins' fan
Mar 19, 2023
Northern Italy
I want Mancini to make at least 2 or 3 changes stat, still baffled Fagioli didn't get a call given his form

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
0-2 is a good result. Anything like 0-4 or 0-5 and Mancini is gone and it'll be squeaky bum time deluxe in the Brighton camp.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Oh and never does it in the big games.
Appreciate you’re probably a wind-up account but incase you’re not, he’s the top scorer in north London derbies (ever), which although that wouldn’t be considered a ‘big game’ to a Brighton fan (which is fair enough) it is still considered a big game. And that’s not even scratching the surface.

He’s literally his club and country’s record goalscorer. I think it’s time to forget the 9 goals against the Albion and just give the man some credit.

If you wasn’t distracted by family, did you catch the half time analysis by any chance?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Let's take a look upstairs.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Appreciate you’re probably a wind-up account but incase you’re not, he’s the top scorer in north London derbies (ever), which although that wouldn’t be considered a ‘big game’ to a Brighton fan (which is fair enough) it is still considered a big game. And that’s not even scratching the surface.

He’s literally his club and country’s record goalscorer. I think it’s time to forget the 9 goals against the Albion and just give the man some credit.

If you wasn’t distracted by family, did you catch the half time analysis by any chance?
I meant big games for England and yes I'm being a bit naughty. Half time stuff I almost never watch, specially if there are adverts on.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
0-2 is a good result. Anything like 0-4 or 0-5 and Mancini is gone and it'll be squeaky bum time deluxe in the Brighton camp.
I wondered that but is the fact that he is so completely removed from the accepted Italian way of playing going to go against him for the Italian job? He doesn’t seem overly popular with a lot of the Grandees of Italian football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here