[Football] England v Italy UEFA Euros qualifier 7.45

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Wow!.... What a poptastic version of the best National Anthem in the world that was!

Absolutely bloody marvellous scenes! :love:

Sepulveda

Notts County's younger cousins' fan
Mar 19, 2023
Northern Italy
Decent Italian side.
It's woeful. We have some top guys injured (Chiesa among them) and others somehow left home (like Fagioli) in favor of average guys. No idea why Berardi is still starting. Hope to see Gnonto on the pitch tonight. Curious about our mystery Argentinian Retegui.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I will be watching Kalvin Phillips closely, how many minutes has he played this season?

In truth I am only watching to see Italy as I think De Zerbi might want to bring in Italians…who is a potential signing? Anyone know?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I remember Rome in '97 how much I wanted England to win/get the point that was needed and riding the rollercoaster of Wrighty hitting the post then Vieri putting that header wide, but now, just over 25 years later because of that Palace wrong 'un Southgate, I genuinely hope Italy win this.

papachris

Watching it in Spain. A shame it's the same old players as usual. A lot of whom are in teams struggling in the Premier league or they aren't necessarily playing g regularly for their clubs. It's a new qualification starting, it was a perfect opportunity for Southgate to do a bit of a rebuild but no he took the easy option and stuck with the same old same old.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Watching it in Spain. A shame it's the same old players as usual. A lot of whom are in teams struggling in the Premier league or they aren't necessarily playing g regularly for their clubs. It's a new qualification starting, it was a perfect opportunity for Southgate to do a bit of a rebuild but no he took the easy option and stuck with the same old same old.
He's a complete idiot.

We have a couple of decent young CBs and he's gone for Maguire, build for the future.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I remember Rome in '97 how much I wanted England to win/get the point that was needed and riding the rollercoaster of Wrighty hitting the post then Vieri putting that header wide, but now, just over 25 years later because of that Palace wrong 'un Southgate, I genuinely hope Italy win this.
How bizarre.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
I’m watching it in Germany if anyone is interested. Who the hell cares where you are LOL

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
That was coming.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Nice one Dec - Good start from England - was great attempt by Bellingham earlier too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports