Votes: 15 20.5%
  • Italy Win AET

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
One each AET, and us to go through on (our, for once, practised) penalties, to avenge all the English girl's bottoms Italians have inappropriately pinched :rolleyes:

stickboy

Banned
May 30, 2012
We'll lose. Should of kept the same teams before Rooney came back. Ok, he scored a non misable goal but missed a sitter. Bloke is shite.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Coffee enemas. As invented by the Germans :sick:

(looking forward to seeing what adverts I get at the top now!)

i've got a butlins advert with Noddy in it, must have been my contributions on the palace threads today

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I've spent the last few days feeling strangely confident that we can do it. For some reason though, today I haven't been able to see anything other than us getting trounced and completely outplayed to the level that Germany outplayed Greece. I obviously hope I'm wrong, and I'm not going to become a Traitorelli and put money against us... but my honest prediction today has to be Italy to win in 90.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We'll lose. Should of kept the same teams before Rooney came back. Ok, he scored a non misable goal but missed a sitter. Bloke is shite.
Oh please

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
BhEbZl.jpg
You've either got a massive finger, or really small coffee, which is it?

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Am now "bricking it". Suspect we will lose gallantly but am clinging on to the hope that Roy really is in the process of "breaking the mould" with this team and that we will dispatch one of the big boys.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I've spent the last few days feeling strangely confident that we can do it. For some reason though, today I haven't been able to see anything other than us getting trounced and completely outplayed to the level that Germany outplayed Greece. I obviously hope I'm wrong, and I'm not going to become a Traitorelli and put money against us... but my honest prediction today has to be Italy to win in 90.

i think its mental strength more than ability that has got to the England players on so many previous occasions, the pressure of expectation from the media and the players desire is a bigger factor than pure ability. If this was a friendly i think we'd win, as its the QF I just hope the players can relax, enjoy it and play to the best of their ability

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I'll wait for the official thread.

I won't ruin my evening posting on here,i need total concentration for this one if we are to progress-

I have to send the "vibes" through the universe in order for us to win-you can thank me later....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here