Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Boooooooooooooooo

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I haven't read the rest of the thread but to me this seems like the same old shite despite the commentators assertions to the contrary.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
I haven't read the rest of the thread but to me this seems like the same old shite despite the commentators assertions to the contrary.

A bit better than in South Africa but nothing to bring on the football enjoyment equivalent of a stiffy

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London

Exactly. Big egos, enormous salaries but little talent. What a sad state of affairs and it may be best to replace the whole team with the England under 21s. Rooney annoys me the most with his stupid face peering at the sky - still better than peeing in the gutter I guess.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Just switched on the tv to find the same old has-beens taking up my screen.If I remember rightly from the last time I got sucked in to watching the national team, we were humiliated and everyone agreed they had to go so we could start preparing for Brazil.Have I missed something?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports