Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****England v Hungary Official Match Thread****

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Ah look, Rooney has remembered how to hit the back of the net (despite it being offside).

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
He was there just now when I looked, at Wembley, with the team. Oh you mean not there in that he is an idiot or insane? What makes you say that then, do you know the bloke or have knowledge of mental illness? What I see is a manager who expects total commitment from the team and passion and the England team lacks so much passion they cannot even bring themselves to sing the National Anthem. What a shower and nothing to be proud of. Oh and I am a girl too doh!

I agree with you missers.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Bit harsh, suggesting Lampard should have scored, especially when it was Adam Johnson that shot.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Its interesting ITV kept on about England players/manager saying sorry, I cant remember them apologising to me for missing our first goal

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
SOOO glad we are finally playing 4-5-1. Not been a bad game so far, as friendlies, and england games, go.

tube train

Sep 10, 2009
where would this leave England if we dont win this game?.. i cant believe people still pay to watch England.. anyone else sort of cheering on Hungary?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Its interesting ITV kept on about England players/manager saying sorry, I cant remember them apologising to me for missing our first goal

:lolol:

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
where would this leave England if we dont win this game?.. i cant believe people still pay to watch England.. anyone else sort of cheering on Hungary?

Still want England to win but hope it's not 4 or 5 nil and ITV start wanking themselves silly about a "new dawn" and "an exciting new England".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here