Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***England v Chile Matchday Thread***

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Chile are a good side. They shared a 3-3 draw with Colombia last month. Both of those sides have potential for a really good World Cup next summer. The attacking verve that Chile deployed under Bielsa has continued since his successor took over. Sanchez and Vidal, the latter of whom hasn't started tonight, are both pretty important players for them as is the Cardiff midfielder Madel.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Lallana looks class to me.

Is Rooney gonna lose it soon?

Can Forster do anything apart from hoof the ball when it comes to him?

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
I swear Milner is the new Barry, like an oil tanker slowly moving round the pitch with no particular purpose, compare him to Wilshere, chalk and cheese

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We may be losing but I'm enjoying the South American flair of Chile.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Lallana has been heavily involved all half, not a bad debut from him, Rodriguez hasn't really had the opportunity to do much. I wanna see Lampard taken off Rooney moved back a little and Lambert up top.

Last edited:

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Lallana hasnt been heavily involved all half, not a bad debut from him, Rodriguez hasn't really had the opportunity to do much. I wanna see Lampard taken off Rooney moved back a little and Lambert up top.

Lambert is injured tonight and therefore is not among the subs.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
For the Chile goal Cahill got a ball in the bollocks 10 seconds earlier, so never got to the cross that went over his head that the lad nutted in while Baines had his thumb up his arse.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Cahill and Baines have been disappointing to say the least. Townsend's on thank God.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Jara Reyes should have seen red for that head butt

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Well so far my view is that I prefer Hart to Forster, Rodriguez looked nervous and Lallana has looked decent enough considering its his first cap

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here