Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England v Australia -Day 5

i go for 260 runs leaving the aussies around 40 overs before i will start to relax. its also starting to get greyer in south london

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Looking out the window here, there's a dense ashen cloud hovering above the blimp (not Russell Grant). The sky is battling to mirror the finer days of June, but the autumn is muscling its way onto this weakened blue pallette. A grey trojan horse at summer's city walls.
I wouldn't predict rain soon, but light could be affected.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Meade's_Ball said:
Looking out the window here, there's a dense ashen cloud hovering above the blimp (not Russell Grant). The sky is battling to mirror the finer days of June, but the autumn is muscling its way onto this weakened blue pallette. A grey trojan horse at summer's city walls.
I wouldn't predict rain soon, but light could be affected.

Stuart Hall has hacked NSC:lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Meade's_Ball said:
The sky is battling to mirror the finer days of June, but the autumn is muscling its way onto this weakened blue pallette. A grey trojan horse at summer's city walls.
Wordsmith artistry of the highest order.

I stand agape.

:clap:

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
KP batting the Aussies all over the place once again, the Ashes are ENGLANDS!!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Cometh the hour, cometh the man...

England 373 & 258/7 (73.4 ov)
Australia 367 England lead by 264 runs with 3 wickets remaining

England RR: 3.50

Minimum overs
remaining today: 38.2

Australia need to score at 6.88 an over to win:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
i understand that it would be great to see England clinch the ashes in a thriller but this is more fitting - England win in style after crushing the Aussies in a five test series!:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here